A dedicated ELO clan tier list

Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18
{) - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
215 messages
{) - Veteran English - Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18

*disclamer* just to start this of i am not some pro l33t player or anything like that and this just my opinion and it is subject to change.

tier 1-

GHEIST their bonus is just so damn stong and well their cards are much better than their counterpart the Roots imo, i dont think they are the best and they have their weakness "like SoB" and their mono decks arent as stong with the recent perma banns

Montana that attack reduction is just insane, they have so many good cards like Mona, Griezzo and Spiaghi probably the best clan, makes a nice mono or half deck

Skeelz so solid good in a half deck, mono and splash does pretty much every thing. nuff said

Piranas before i get started i have to say they are my main "well used to be" their bonus is really good, clans that need it like Rescue and GHEIST are just slaughtered most of their cards have huge power, pill manipulation is real strong Scrubb can just overpill and get away with it. Only down side half deck isnt so strong imo and their perma banns really make a difference.

Vortex their clan bonus is so forgiving and allows you to make huge plays and not geting punished for it, however the main problem is their bonus doent win fights. btw they are on the edge of being top of tier 2 but im nice like that.

ok so thats the end of tier 1 i just wanna say that thats not in any order and that if your favourite clan isnt there tier 2 is still very viable they just have down sides that tier 1 dont.
« Previous12345678910...2122Next »

61/215
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 06:18

From where in my post do i state i'm better than him ? i was only commenting how every post of kitsune is wrong in so many ways , doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that , calling Jungo bad when they have the best utility in their 2 stars of all clans .

and then people wonder why almost no one posts on the boards here :S
62/215
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 15:53

"and then people wonder why almost no one posts on the boards here :S"

Totally agree with you.
63/215
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 17:38

I was just kidding around, personally I disagree with the tier list in places too. Like Piranas being not in the top 3 tiers.
64/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 18:32

@Avoid:
"Calling 2 stars of Jungo bad , i was hoping that with so many wrongs things you said you will eventually get a thing or two right , but yet you seem to go against all odds"

Your attitude is condescending. The place where you state you're better than him *is the entire sentence.*

I know it's kind of easy to let these things get out of hand in a competitive game, but try to reign it in just a little, eh? Kitsune is wrong about a lot of things, but quite frankly, that's not a crime, nor is it some epic failure to assign any importance to. Lots of people are wrong about lots of things in video games every day, and so far, the consequences have been quite bearable.

TLDR: World of difference between saying "you're wrong" and "How can you possibly be so wrong? Did you fall off the wrong tree, and hit your head on every branch on the way down?"
65/215
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 10/12/2012, 03:44

KitsuneKatsumi has always had a unique take on game, but he never insults anyone, and always backs up his viewpoints with some form of reasoning. There's a difference between countering his viewpoint with valid arguments, and belittling him with mindless insults.

You are the aggressor, you hurled the first insult. Stop playing the victim
66/215
0 Kerry - Titan - E X C A L I B U R
Monday 10/12/2012, 03:58

--Cyber-- - Titan - Limit Break
Yesterday at 10:53

Totally agree with you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with Cyber There's like 2-3 people who thinks they're super pro in this elo mb & when someone a whole lot better than them post something that make sense, they all get jealous & territorial
67/215
ChangeIsGood - Event team - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 10/12/2012, 04:14

Here are my thoughts:
S Tier:
1. Jungo-This clan is solid in ELO with options in Askai, Pegh, and Jean. Troompah also makes running it Mono viable. What's so annoying about this clan is that when you attack with your nuke, they can toss Pegh or Jean to mitigate the damage, and then send that stupid rabbit the next round and usually create a bigger gap.
2. Freaks-The Freaks have the potentially most damaging bonus in UR, and they received a HUGE Buff when UR raised the ELO life amount to 14. They have powerful walls in Olga, Bogdan, and Grudj, which usually ensures your bonus activates on Round 1. They also combo nicely with other S Tier clans, Jungo and Pussycats, all which revolve around life manipulation.
3. Pussycats-The Pussycats are a very defensive clan, with great life gapping ablities(seems to be what this meta is about nowadays). They have a good 2* in Lucy, which can help neutralize the Freaks or attack manipulation bonus, solid 3* options in Clover, which rivals Uranus in terms of damage reduction, and Muze/Cherry, which can further distance the life gap.
68/215
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Monday 10/12/2012, 06:20

Void is a better player, since when has it become a bad thing to be the better player?
69/215
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 10/12/2012, 08:59

Get this back on topic please.
topic : clans - tiers

or just do a forum search and find that this topic has been done few dozens times and come to the realization that the threads tend to lead to disagreement that eventually becomes less about the topic and more about the people posting.

UR really needs to start showing us the top clan/card statistics on a weekly basis again....
70/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 10/12/2012, 09:08

Excellent idea -- I would love to see top clan and card statistics.

« Previous12345678910...2122Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals