Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Cards that you have trouble playing against?

Monday 12/11/2012, 20:06
Taxt1271 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit BreakEnglish - Monday 12/11/2012, 20:06

Personally I get destroyed every time I face a Karrion it seems. Poison in general is hard to predict but I can't stand Karrion.

2/9
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/11/2012, 01:01

DJ Korr Cr nah lol i hate going against Xodus because either you extra pill against his soa and have him gain pillz or lose half your life
3/9
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 13/11/2012, 12:17

Oh, the list goes on with me....I wouldn't say that I have trouble playing against them, but their 'double bluff' potential sends me into slight panic. Cards like Rhyno, with deadly damage and deadly damage reduction, and defeat cards like Ahkab where you'd rather not let your opponent get the extra pills/life but you can't afford to take damage....those are the two kinds that can knock me over slightly when it comes to strategizing.
4/9
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Tuesday 13/11/2012, 14:31

Ambre...
5/9
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 13/11/2012, 15:25

Anything that reduces the opening play to a 50-50 guess. my favourite part is how long people will take to "think" about how to play it or how to respond to it. as if thinking about it helps...
6/9
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 09:58

2* Utility cards and 2* heavy attack manip cards since I don't want to waste pillz against them BUT I don't want to just lose against them either

Noteable Pains: Sasha/Jean/Spiaghi/Flanagan/Lehane
7/9
100th - Titan English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 03:24

Kolos. People honestly fury+9 pill that card no matter what cards you have in your hand.
8/9
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 04:58

^ Agreed with Bison. That and Greem/Azel in ELO, and Ambre trolldecks in tourneys
9/9
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 07:33

Pill manipulation.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals