THANK YOU STAFF!!!

THANK YOU STAFF!!!
Friday 16/11/2012, 10:43
NvMi - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
THANK YOU STAFF!!!
NvMi - Senior English - Friday 16/11/2012, 10:43

Id just like to thank staff , mods and everyone else on Urban rivals.

As you know i recently sold a Kiki Cr on the market for 1.3 million instead of 13 million, and tried to contact the player with no luck.

I then contacted CS and they have been very very very helpful, gave me my Kiki Cr and took the clintz that i sold it for. This is what makes this game so great, the staff are exceptional

Cheers Guys!

NvMi
« Previous123Next »

11/21
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 11:43

And, let the kids in this thread have their button that has label "Press this button to gain 100% collection".

They obiviously need it.
12/21
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 13:10

Doesn't have to be a big card. They helped me get a Kolos back. I realize that I'm a very small fish in a very big pond but it was important to me.

Cheers Staff!
13/21
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 13:33

The staff will try to help you and take a look at the miss sale if you contact support using the green ?. The staff who sort out thing like this don't usally check the forums or events e.c.t because they are sorting out other things. This also stops the forums being spammed.
14/21
Bemmoth - Titan English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 01:54

Can I get back the Kolos I sold to Kate? Lol.
15/21
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 21:41

I sold a Macro Cr for only 11k back in 2009. When he went cr and his price shot up I realized my mistake and asked the player to give me back the card or the clintz he owes. He outright refused, lied and claimed that he didn't do anything wrong and even went a far to put me on his ignore list after I had repeatedly messaged him all day.

The staff never helped. I'm still waiting for them to make things right.
16/21
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 22:36

All reports about error in sales such as above are handled by http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php
Contacting Forum Operators, Mods and admins won't really help with the problem, we will just redirect you to CSS.

@T0P GUN: reading your problem, I'd say the player who bought your Marco Cr back in 2009 really didn't do anything wrong. He obviously bought your Marco fair and square in the market. He is not, in any way, responsible for your mistake. Unfortunately, we all do mistakes like this and sell cards only to realize they'll become CR after awhile, we can't expect the technical staff to return all cards sold prior to them becoming CR. That's not how it goes.

On the other hand, if it was an error such as selling your card for 10k instead of 100k the staff will do their best to help with this as it's obvious the extra "0" was just overloooked. Although in saying this, people who does this sort of thing often may find themselves in a bit of a hassle when it comes to trying to get the CSS to act on the problem, as it is each person's responsibility to double check their sales before proceeding afterall.

Cheers,
Merm
17/21
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Monday 19/11/2012, 00:02

Top gun, not to be rude or anything, but he doesn't owe you anything, definately not the staff's fault there.
18/21
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 19/11/2012, 01:57

Top gun is obviously using a technique called sarcasm >.
19/21
Six Nations - Guru - Open Casket English
Monday 19/11/2012, 07:42

So every time people make a mistake THEMSELVES you can contact the staff and get it sorted? Probably not, because the staff will probably ignore many of the requests.
20/21
Infiniti - Senior English
Monday 19/11/2012, 18:12

@Bemmoth

Yup my friend got his jackie back by asking them, its worth a shot!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals