One grilled parrot, coming up!

Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13

“Freshwaaaaater Swabs!”, “Icoooonoclast”, “Blistering Baaaaarnacles”. No, we're not at Marlinspike Hall but in Clint City where Amiral Coco, the parrot, thinks he’s the captain of the Piranas. It has to be said that with his proud bearing, even Lance the cycling champion would find it hard to not feel belittled by him. However, his constant orders are driving everyone crazy, especially when he borrows Ozzy’s microphone to blast them into the ears of the city's inhabitants... In fact, it’s got so bad that they’ve all chipped in to hire Brianna and her flame throwing services so they can finally put a stop to the pesky bird. They’ll be grilled parrot on the menu tonight, believe you me!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234Next »

11/40
THK0 - Senior English
Friday 16/11/2012, 15:00

*There'll
12/40
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 16/11/2012, 15:09

Like I keep saying the Junkz better be getting a godlike card soon, it's been like 4 months since they got anything.
13/40
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/11/2012, 15:28

Lance: good enough I suppose. Unless if you want damage, I wouldn't use him over Jessie or Stacey...
7/10

Brianna: Another good 4* for La Junta. A virtual 8/7 makes her strong against soa, but I'm not sure if that'll make a difference. Maybe good for survivor decks... Still a good addition. Lots of competition though.
7/10

Ozzy: A good enough 5* for Nightmare. 7/7's are ok, and this one can't be DR'd. Going to help for life - missions. His bonus covers soa
7/10

Amiral Coco: A good 2* for Piranas. His ability is useless against Piranas, Nightmare, or Skeelz, so watch out. IMO, I'd take Hawkins or Tula against him... I mean, unless if you get hime with Rescue or Frozn bonus, he's perhaps 3rd choice.
7/10

Pretty 7ish release
14/40
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/11/2012, 15:29

I wonder when the next event is gonna be? I hope it's like Tiwi Ld or Uchtul, but with the mystery of room 13
15/40
AtilaDias - Veteran Português
Friday 16/11/2012, 15:58

One more vote here for a Berzerk release!
16/40
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/11/2012, 16:36

1. I'd still take Ozzy over Uchtul.
2. I appreciate how Ozzy is the perfect card to beat up Lady with.
17/40
Enron Hubbard - Legend English
Friday 16/11/2012, 17:08

Amiral Coco - 2* - 6/3 - Copy Bonus Opp.- Piranhas

Lance - 2* - 6/2 - Courage: Damage +3 - All-Stars

Ozzy - 5* - 7/1 - -6 Opp Life, Min 0 - Nightmare

Brianna - 4* - 8/5 - +1 Pillz - La Junta

That's the final level stuff for anyone interested.
18/40
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 16/11/2012, 17:40

A 7/7 protect damage would be better than Ozzy. basic fact end of. and even then id still have other 5* before him

Amiral Coco is my idea of hell, wont want to face that.

Brianna is great, her damage is the norm for junta i guess, the +1 pill is a neat addition, nothing flashy just a solid good card.

Lance is alright, but he doesnt cut above 4th place for the 2* place in my opinion
19/40
0_AAR - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 16/11/2012, 17:44

Or you guys think normal... of course not every card can be good, of course there mustn't be another OP Nightmare card..... then T2 would be even more unbalanced -_-
20/40
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Friday 16/11/2012, 17:54

Knew a pirana was coming now i can finish that 500 wins mission
I have been working on Ld and New Blood missions for other clans and now i can get back onto Piranas

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals