The tier list of cards for (star, clan)

Sunday 25/11/2012, 11:05

Hi guys! so because I have seen some inactivity in the forum, I have decided to do this. Basically, I am going to name a clan and a * number and can u guys please contribute to nmbering the best to worst card for that star number. Lets start off with Junkz, 4 stars.

imo: Rowdy, Qubik, Eibeza, Gibson, Fizzle, Nobrodroid, Malmoth,(and then rest are pointless)

ok lets see what you think of this tier

Wednesday 05/12/2012, 01:11

Chicken came first. Kthxbai.

Friday 07/12/2012, 09:24

I thought it would be interesting to do:

5*: Baldovino, Erpeto, Rhyno, Daqun
4*: Grudj, Bogdan, Pyro, Wolfgang
3*: Olga, Quasichoco, Varoslav, Olga Noel
2*: Bertha, Wonald, Magda, Harleen, Esmeralda, Soushee

Freaks really have multiple personality disorder. Each Freak really has to be considered from two angles: how good are they on turn 1, and then how good are they after turn 1. All of the 2* are pretty lousy on turn 1, so you really have to think about their usefulness in a supporting role after turn 1.

Friday 07/12/2012, 14:04

It really depend on whether youre playing half Freaks or mono Freaks( who the heck would play mono Freaks:*: )
So this is for half deck Freaks

Freaks my oppinion:razz:

5* Baldovino, Splata Cr, Erpeto, Rhyno, Cassandra, Daqun, Eve
4* Bogdan, Grudj, Pyro, Wolfgang
3* Olga, Varoslav, Akendram, Olga Noel
2* Esmeralda OR Wonald (depends on the other half of your deck), Bertha, Hula, Magda, Harleen

Bogdan or Grudj really depends on your opponents hand. I like Bogdan a bit more because he doesnt have to worry about ability sob. And the opponent cannot use cards like Muze, Zhu Tang, Tobbie against him. I love Grudj too, put 8 or 9 pillz on him and IF the opponent doesnt pill youre still good. If he does pill its almost always an auto win

Saturday 08/12/2012, 04:51

LOL ummm kinda agree with both of yours but im a fellow Freaks user so heres mine.

5* Baldovino, Splata Cr, Daqun (heavily underrated he has perfect synergy with bonus), Oren (huge gap), blah blah
4* Bogdan (SoA too good to ignore), Grudj, Wolfgang (Dr too good), Pyro/Maciej
3* Olga, Mira (she is so good against SoA which is really common), Olga Noel, Varoslav/ Akendram idk, blah blah
2* Bertha lol 8 power is really good, Esmeralda/ Wonald, Soushee, then im not sure with the rest, Magda seems really playable tho

Saturday 22/12/2012, 16:45

Hey guys i need a lil bit of help for ulu??

2*: Fanny, tiago, Gabrielle, Reef blah rest bad
3*: Eugene (i like a lot), Nanook, Douglas, Felicia, Janice, Kirk, lin bee, Gaia, Ice Jim
4*: Eddie, Numar, Shayna, Buck, Zack
5*: THIS I NEED HELP WITH personally Oraya, Lulabee, Stanly, Serena, Hikiyousan

BUT since you will most likely use Eddie cuz hes so damn good, is having Oraya a good choice as well?

Saturday 22/12/2012, 20:53

@the oracle I personally dislike using Oraya since she's conditional and easy to predict. Obviously I'd say use Numar if you have the clintz for it but most people can't afford that.

Reply to this subject