Too many Dropouts

Too many Dropouts
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 09:06
0 ComeAtMe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Too many Dropouts
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusadersEnglish - Wednesday 12/12/2012, 09:06

I'm sure this has been complained about before however I will re-state it. What is the point of the "Too many dropouts" message and the ban on playing for 5 minutes, it is not and will not stop people from timing out or leaving matches. Aswell as it being annoying it is also a waste of time.

In my opinion it is pointless. This idea must of seemed good at the time but now it is just annoying.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 20:44

Battery, if you leave 10 matches in 10 mins., I doubt its the connection...
12/14
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 21:48

Plays leave matches in events, it still counts as a win for them and saves everyone's time. Nobody cares about the -20 BP, that can be regained in the next match. It just irritates me when I leave a match for a event and I have to explain to my opponent that I have to wait 5 minutes for our next match - now it's irritating multiple people.

Sure there is a way to fix this, stop leaving. The problem with that is what's the point in staying the the matches that are lost in round 1 or 2? That's an extra 2-3 minutes of your and the opponents time.
13/14
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 21/12/2012, 20:05

I agree -- it would be a lot better if the dropout "ban" only applied to certain rooms. Being able to finish missions is a very good reason for this ban to exist, but I think we can all agree that ELO and event rooms are not the place for missions.
14/14
3M-Raizul - Master - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 14:10

ELO and Survivor should be excused, the winner will be happy and the losing side doesn't have to waste time.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals