Spyke could use an elo unban

Thursday 20/12/2012, 01:43
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Thursday 20/12/2012, 01:43

Reason - mono Montana, Robb Cr, Artus, , Mono Skeelz, Mono Jungo, Mono Roots, Mono Piranas Dreen, Miho, Quibik, Lena, Desomond, Mona, Tula, Benicio, Jean, T Gaank, Haakan, and ALOT more counter him.

When he was released, he was extremely overpowered. Then UR released a ton of overpowered cards (cards that took the place of older cards) and now he is fair. Please note i didn't include soft counters like monosential, or cards like Stella and Corrina, who can stand toe to toe for a couple of pills.

Without him, Berserk are currently one of the worst clans, next to La Junta, whom lack solid DR and Protection: Damage, but that is another thread entirely.
« Previous12345Next »

31/44
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 23:48

Not at all, ELO is completely SOA free
32/44
URHunter - Titan English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 01:09

I think they should have a no-holds week every 2-3 month with no ban what so ever (or with just the minimum bans like general & jackie etc) to test the waters and see if anything is really too broken or meta warping.
33/44
Sunday 23/12/2012, 01:45

I like the idea, but I think all perma bans should stay and all temp bans aloud - just to throw ELO into chaos
34/44
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 05:01

# URHunter No bans whatsoever would break the game on many levels. No seriously it would.
35/44
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 24/12/2012, 12:27

I made my ELO record (mid 1300s) with mono Berzerk during the time when Spyke was allowed and to be honest, I felt kinda bad when I won a game by turning the match around with Spyke. The fact that UR would combine -4 opp power min 4 with stats like 7/5 baffles me.

Some people have asked about Lou. I believe the reason she was banned was her synergy with the many good 4 damage cards in Roots in the days when ELO still had 12 life instead of 14.
36/44
Monday 24/12/2012, 13:12

Roots have better supporting cards then GHEIST, therefore Lou is more dangerous then XU52 - simple concept. But yes, as Frowns stated, her synergy is fantastic with her respective clan.
37/44
Monday 24/12/2012, 18:11

@0 ComeAtM
I suspect the reason Lou is still banned is because of all the +life cards that have been showing up in Roots lately which still makes her dmg danherous even though the ELO life is now set to 14. This coupled with the fact that decks like a Roots-Jungo Hybrid would switch to Lou when Askai is banned probably is what's keeping her perma-banned in my opinion.
38/44
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Monday 24/12/2012, 20:02

I think I heard someone say its because of her 8 damage plus the clans DRs (Jeena, Yookie, Arno...)

But 2 of the three got banned, so I don't know how much longer they can hide behind that excuse.
39/44
Filariel - Hero - Synergy English
Monday 24/12/2012, 21:10

Omg i can't believe Yookie is permban Roots will be no more a defensive clan but an attak manip one...kinda sad.
40/44
Monday 24/12/2012, 22:30

@Filariel

Did you seriously just say that? Go back, look at the card, and then look at the permaban list.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals