offline IL TRIVELLA Hero Open Casket
Saturday 29/12/2012, 11:18

Hi everyone,

I'm here obviously because I'm looking for a guild, I was in few guilds so far but I found all the time the same problems, people were not helpful smiley there is a big difference between what people think and write and in the end what they actually do, but never mind, I still didn't lost the hope to find finally one day that guild right for me. smiley

What I'm looking for is a guild where members are really helpful at anytime, where the board is REALLY active all the time! I'm looking for friendly guild mates, patients with me, cuz I'm noob and I have a lot to learn, and for that I got a mountain of questions all the time (I can make really alive the board on my own if I want smiley ) I'm looking for a guild where we can do many events, that is really alive all the time and that I can experience completely this game how it have to be, I'm looking for a place where I can build maybe some new virtual friendships and stay for long time smiley

I'm almost level 35, I play not that much, but not even I'm not playing at all, is all because my confidence, once I will be more confident I will play lots more, and is here that my new guild should help me for, as I already said I have a lots of questions and I'm really motivated to learn and improve, if someone will look after me and help me to become a good player smiley

So if anyone think that your guild is the right place for me, I'm waiting impatiently for your answer, thanks smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.