[SELL/TRADE] 5 caelus cr 0 exp

[SELL/TRADE] 5 Caelus Cr 0 exp
Thursday 03/01/2013, 15:27
kingjami - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
[SELL/TRADE] 5 caelus cr 0 exp
kingjami - Guru - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 03/01/2013, 15:27

I value him at 145k each. i accept any high end card (50k above), bulk of 0 exp spykes and clintz. pm me for a faster response. thanks mods

2/6
kingjami - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 04/01/2013, 02:22

I will only accept the one's listed on this thread. if you will offer me cards other than this list, you must first offer clintz equal or greater than 90k before your other offers. (example: 90k+ bulk of Wanda for my Caelus Cr).

i forgot to mention too that the high end cards i was talking about were non-cr cards. that would include Kolos, Charlie, GraksmxxT, Dregn, Cortez, Lizbeth, kalindra, Tsubame and X-0DUS. thanks
3/6
akeeyu - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 04/01/2013, 11:09

I can offer you Vickie Cr and Alec Cr for all of them plus a complement
4/6
Friday 04/01/2013, 13:04

I already have a vickie and alec sorry. i am only interested on the cards mentioned above.
5/6
Sunday 06/01/2013, 17:14

Still looking.
6/6
Myztyrio - Veteran English
Monday 07/01/2013, 22:58

From the cards you listed I have a 0xp Kolos and a 0xp GraksmxxT. Is there anything else you are interested in?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals