Leader Cards should be rendered unsellable in the market
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Thursday 10/01/2013, 16:02

Just like the legendary cards.
What do you think?
« Previous12Next »

11/16
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 11/01/2013, 06:32

What i've noticed with UR throughout the years is that the quality of play has gone downhill. A majority of players now only know one tactic and that is to overpower their opponents( aka use Bangers + Ambre, etc etc etc). Sorry if i want to improve the quality of games by reducing the exposure of these cards to lower levels.

On a final note, im just tired of seeing Ambre 7 out of 10 of my games. Ur has become so stale with everyone playing the same cheese cards over and over again ( i know i can play other modes but it's not the same). All i want is some change in the quality and mindset of UR.
12/16
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Friday 11/01/2013, 09:13

Then counter it? Shouldn't be hard if its just a cookie cutter type deck.but whenever I decide to play and not just to see my stock increase or post in a thread like this I never notice Ambre that much. What are you playing dm?
13/16
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 11/01/2013, 10:05

@KFC

Funny you say that, considering your bio says:

"Pm me if you think using Ambre requires no skill and that anyone who uses her is a noob."

Either you imply that you use Ambre passionately and want to show others that you're not noob for using her, or you agree that Ambre is for noobs and you want to make a club filled with like-minded people.

I agree that Ambre is stupid. Good thing I never play those game modes.
14/16
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 11/01/2013, 18:19

Without Ambre, DM might cease to exist, and all the hardcore level-Uppers who grind 100K points a day might quit this game in exasperation
15/16
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 11/01/2013, 20:16

@ JO3SHMO

"Either you imply that you use Ambre passionately and want to show others that you're not noob for using her,"
how did you get that from this "Pm me if you think using Ambre requires no skill and that anyone who uses her is a noob."?

I hate Ambre with a passion, it's the blight of UR.

@Capn Clintz
I play extended DT, mybe i should change modes.
16/16
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Friday 11/01/2013, 21:50

I never used Ambre in dm and would do well.. So that card isn't the reason for dm

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals