A Monstrous Pack

A Monstrous Pack
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 11:28
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
A Monstrous Pack
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 16/01/2013, 11:31

The Nightmare clan takes center stage in the shop for a whole week. A special pack has just been released, that only contains characters from the clan of Kolos, Ghumbo and Karrion.This exceptional pack will be available for just one week only. If you want to lay your hands on it, you’d better be quick. Click here to see the pack.

edited by elocau Wednesday 16/01/2013, 11:31
« Previous1234Next »

21/40
DangerousWaff - Master - Comfort In Sound English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 17:06

I just spent 30 credits on this nasty pack and got Artus, Arawake and Bill !!! I wouldnt spend one credit on all of them ! gutted
22/40
aviscommander - Titan - New VisioN English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 19:17

Which pack is it though I don't no which one it is
23/40
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 19:42

Great, now we are going to have more Nightmare players...
24/40
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 20:33

Last but not least for promo events...
Nightmare Take to the Streets
With the recent discovery of Uchtul the Nightmare clan has established a new presence in Clint City and with Ozzy constantly blaring his new rebellious rock style music the creatures of the Nightmare clan have decided its time to rise up and remind the citizens why they were once the most feared creatures of Clint City.Do you have what it takes to face off and defend against this army of the undead?

this is an event promoting the new Nightmare pack: http://www.urban-rivals.com/shop/#promo

this event will be from 16-01-2013 to 21-01-2013

this will be a one round event

22 players and 6-8 staff members

the staff plays as the Nightmare clan, posting their respective decks for the players to see (Extended 34 decks must contain Uchtul and Ozzy no leaders)

the players each choose one of the remaining 22 clans to help defend Clint City (first come first serve on clan choice)(28 star max decks no leaders)

the players must post the deck they will use before the start of battles

deck changes are not allowed

each player to defend against all of the attackers will win a prize donated by staff

1000 clint entry fee

player with the most points gets the jackpot
25/40
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 21:44

No, it definitely said 1 rare card guaranteed, and then that pack had some value. Now, I think other packs are still better.
26/40
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 22:02

R-I-P off...
27/40
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 22:55

Something like this really only seems like it'd be useful when CRs are announced, but obviously they won't be available then. I'm not sure clan-specific packs are really that in-demand, though I suppose Nightmare, with cards like Kolos and Ghumbo who are highly sought-after, is as good a place as any to test it out.
28/40
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 23:27

So no guarantee of rare card?

that's too bad..
29/40
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 05:17

Well, if anything else, there's a good chance for more Nightmare cards to appear, and therefore a good chance for them to drop in price. It could end up becomining a good time to purchase cards like Karrion, Kolos, Ghumbo, etc. via clintz rather than pack. Just a little thing for you guys to think about.
30/40
peladaum - Titan - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Thursday 17/01/2013, 15:49

Yes, now all the Nightmare cards will have a nice drop on the prices. Maybe I will get Karrion.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals