« Previous12Next »

2/11
IM_Nem8 - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 18/01/2013, 07:00

I don't think those clans mesh together well
3/11
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Friday 18/01/2013, 07:34

Well, it is mono Bangers, with only 2 Roots lol. So its not as much together as "hey i want a 3* SOA DR and a 3* stop all, while never losing +2 power bonus. MAKE IT HAPPEN
4/11
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 18/01/2013, 08:02

That is possibly the most ridiculous idea I have seen in a LOOOOONG time in the forums. Firstly Roots and Bangers only work in 4/4 splits. Secondly both clans need there bonus to make them the most effective. Thirdly why Nahi Cr? There are so many better options (Noodile Cr is more solid). Fourthly you didn't post the link right deleted

I don't get the idea. 6/2 splits only work with clans that don't really need their bonus (Skeelz) (Redra + Chiara).
5/11
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 18/01/2013, 08:10

Your odds of drawing the SoA bonus are about 1/5 games.
Nahi Cr will probably not be a Stop All. She will be a very sad 7/2 SoB. Put Saddy in instead if you want SoB -- she can hit in a pinch.
Jeena will probably not be a SoA DR... But 4 min 2 isn't bad for a 3 star. Nevertheless, you're probably better off splashing Pegh and bumping Graff up to Randal.

Last but not least, don't drink and build decks. It costs thousands of lives every year. Let's make ELO safe for everyone!
6/11
Saturday 19/01/2013, 20:30

Dont drink and comment. Just kidding, I appreciate your comments. So wait you mean one out of every 5 games I will have an Jeena and nahi in my hand, and possibly a nuker? And I should be sad about that? >.>
7/11
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 02:39

Lol terrible deck idea. Nahi Cr would be pretty much useless 90% of the time. if you would splash, rather splash something like Bristone + Leviatonn, and even then it would bad. lol chiara + Spiaghi seems to be the best splash combo for me, so take out B Ball put in Randal and it MIGHT work.
8/11
Sunday 20/01/2013, 07:51

Oops, sorry for the slow reply.
1/5 games isn't all that great... Especially considering the fact that you will draw bonusless Nahi Cr at least as often, and as a 3* that does... well, nothing as a 7/2 SoB, she may very well cost you the majority of those games.

This is one of those things where but I feel you and Kitsune and some other regulars on the boards make mistakes. I hope you don't mind me being a bit blunt, just trying to help! This deck may seem decent "from personal experience," because you might offset a few bad Nahi splits with the Blaaster Cr & Beeboy power combo, or you may end up fighting a sub-par opponent who fails to take advantage of a bad draw, etc etc. You have a couple of very good cards in there, and you might even get lucky and go on a nice winning streak. You might look at that streak and say "wow, this deck is great!"

However

The simple truth is that you could stick better, more effective cards in those slots than Nahi Cr and Jeena. It's just a mathematical comparison thing. You want to fill every slot with a card that seems great for its star level. Over a long series of games, you will ALWAYS do better with powerful, solid cards than with Timbers and Nahis. Don't let a few games where you manage to have success despite a bad deck build fool you!
9/11
Sunday 20/01/2013, 14:47

I really hate Randal. I prefer to use my SOA for losing, not winning. Im all for math. And spaghai was banned this week, so was Uranus. Normally id just do spagahi Uranus (hehe) . But in all seriousness 7/2 sob isnt that bad a draw. it is comparable to Lucy,, whom is pretty strong on an off draw (although u might have to play first with nahi)

You really cant say Pegh and spagahi are strictly better. Right now, SOB and SOA run rampant in higher elo play. Against the Nightmare and priana clan, a full soa / sob nahi wrecks. 7 power with sob beats most +attk clans pill for pill, bar power creep Romana. Also, Splashing Jeena in and of itself isnt a problem. 4 - 2 dr is good. However, 4 -2 soa dr is much better.
10/11
Sunday 20/01/2013, 17:07

Whatever your preferences may be, Nahi Cr is a very one-sided card. Having to pill her high to do 2 damage may cause you to lose in some situations, even if she wins the round pill-for-pill. And using her as a throwaway card is very predictable. All things considered, she is just one of those cards that's mathematically outdated. She isn't as flexible or as threatening as most good 3*s people use.

As far as Jeena, I generally agree with you, she's not the worst pick. A 2* with 1 less DR could fill her place and let you upgrade another card, but that's really a matter of personal preference.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals