Click here if you forgot your password.

Long Term Investments

Long Term Investments
Thursday 24/01/2013, 06:02
LimitBender - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Long Term Investments
LimitBender - Guru - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Thursday 24/01/2013, 06:02

I'm planning on taking a break from this game (at least a few months, probably a year; maybe longer).

What would be some good long term investments? After liquidating all my assets, I'll probably have around 150k.

Thanks!

2/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 24/01/2013, 12:50

I would say newer Crs like Chiara Cr.
3/4
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Friday 25/01/2013, 02:49

Could always just keep your cards and hope they (2-X) go cr whenever you are away...
4/4
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 00:28

The market for older cards (CRs or otherwise) has completely flatlined.

--
Toxica -Thursday 05/04/2012, 08:55
Ma fortune : 10 808 790 Clintz

I just came back today for a visit (because I had a dream about UR) and decided to check my value,
Ma fortune : 10 941 369 Clintz
--

Only a 100,000 clintz difference in price over 7 months? Long term investments for older cards is a no-go. If it's a card that I know, don't make any long-term invests in it.

Also, if the market has the same patterns now as it did during the late 2000's, Chiara Cr's price just plateaued and won't really raise in price for a long, *long* while. Don't expect any changes in her price in the next 6-8 months, at least... Saying that, this is probably the best time to buy her for long term investments, but I would only buy 5-15 as a side investment and put the meat of your money into a more recent card that just dropped out of the New Blood packs.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals