Weekly Summary

Weekly Summary
Friday 15/02/2013, 01:07
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Weekly Summary
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDangEnglish - Friday 15/02/2013, 01:07

This was quite an interesting week. There was no character banned from the Tier 1 and 2 clans (Junkz, All Stars, Vortex, Uppers) and bans on all of the tier 3 clans (Montana, Skeelz, Bangers, Roots, Jungo). So it was a pure contest between the Tier 2 clans.

I began the week using Uppers+Vortex: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2533411&list
15-3-1 1000 ELO -> ~ 1150 ELO

Then a few days later I switched to AS+Vortex: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2536195&list
13-3-4 ~1150 ELO -> 1310 ELO in about 2 hours

I'd like to compare current Uppers (Dorian, Nellie, Oxen, Rubie, Samantha) to AS (Dallas, Marina, Saki, Randy, Jessie). I think the AS+Vortex combination felt more powerful because there was more synergy between Cyb Lhia and the AS characters. A few games I won only with Cyb Lhia and Jessie. Jessie is obviously an upgrade to any of the Uppers 2* options and Marina provides a 2nd DR. Dorian is a slightly better fighter than Dallas but Dallas has 1 more reach and more synergy with Cyb Lhia.

On the positives for Uppers: Oxen was much easier to use than Randy, who needs to play around SOA. I also missed having Rubie's SOA and 6 damage (KO option), especially against Piranas. Saki is a topend 3* (killer in the AS mirror, needed against SOB) but sometimes I wished she had a little more reach. Dorian and Nellie are much better at walling than any character in AS or Vortex. Uppers has an easier time against Roots and DR than AS.

2/5
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Friday 15/02/2013, 09:37

Nice one!
3/5
0 Kerry - Titan - E X C A L I B U R
Friday 15/02/2013, 17:21

Good. Now try 1450
4/5
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 15/02/2013, 18:00

LOL Kerry too soon
5/5
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Friday 15/02/2013, 18:08

Kerry,wanna give us the deck that will take you from 1300- to 1450? Really want to see it and study it

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals