Would it be possible?

Would it be possible?
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 01:37
awilly - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
Would it be possible?
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 05/03/2013, 01:37

Would it be possible for any of the Characters to switch clans, just like Tessa Cr and Swidz Cr did? I mean I would be nice if some Characters would have disputes with other people in their clan and decided to go to a different clan that would absolutely hate if they went there. They should have new stats because they became stronger by leaving and through their rage.
« Previous123Next »

11/24
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Wednesday 06/03/2013, 05:48

No word yet, but I'm thinking of putting up a thread for it to gather interest in the idea.
That way UR staff would know that their players are behind it, and it would make it easier to implement.
12/24
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 06/03/2013, 23:55

13/24
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 09/03/2013, 04:47

Now that I think about it, if you get people to change different clans or give them different stats, some extended characters will become standard, and then we can use them in Standard DT

They use the wording of cards that have been modified in the last 3 years are Standard, why would they use the words modified if they never do anything to modify it?
14/24
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 09/03/2013, 14:47

Only flaw with that is the fact that most stat changes happen in the first hour of a cards release. We all know that Jackie Cr is broken, but they won't change it anymore.
15/24
Monday 11/03/2013, 08:44

^ He doesn't get it.
16/24
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 11/03/2013, 23:19

Nice idea flashback, you can also instead of upgrading a card, make an extra level on the card. like Mitch lvl 4 could be 8/4 sob
or to get the upgraded char, you would have 2 have 2 copies of the un upgraded cards and like comine them

just some thoughts
17/24
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 09:46

Exactly what I was thinking when I mentioned my ideas in the previous post.
UG (Upgraded) characters could've undergone training, genetic modifications, spiritual awakenings, near death (or near-life) experiences, whatever. And the results would be a new version of the card, with just enough changes to make them as playable as any other card that you would want to use today.

Mitch UG
4*, 8/4, Stop Opp. Bonus
Jeeves UG
5*, 6/8, Courage: -2 Opp. Power
Ogoun Kyu UG
3*, 7/6, Damage = Damage Opp.

Just a few random examples.
18/24
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 12:54

Considering the business model of UR, there would be no point in upgrading the old cards. UR already releases new cards as new bloods every 2 weeks (which are basically upgraded versions of the old cards but with a different name and art). Upgrading Ugoun Kyu and Mitch won't help them sell the new blood packs, it would actually hamper their new blood sales. Why would people buy new blood packs containing Ugoun Kyu and Mitch when they already would have them?

Besides UR already has a difficult time coming up with new stats for the new releases, thus coming up with new stats for their previous cards would only compound their problems.
19/24
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 16:26

Just in case this UG idea catches on, I want to say that UG is a really bad sound to have at the end of a name. It sounds like to just ate poo before you said the name and are gagging a bit. I would recommend that you just put a "U" after the name. Sounds far more positive.
20/24
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 23:28

@Hashburki: Explain Ld cards then? Collector cards increase player traffic which increases players need for new cards.
As well, not all cards need new abilities, some just need better stats or a new level, or changed to a different clan.
The main idea of upgrading old cards would be to offer them as player incentives exactly like Ld's were offered, by completing missions. Minimal effort on UR's behalf (slightly changing an existing card, making a series of missions) obviously the benefit they would get in return.

@Tansur
Other suffix ideas:
Up (Upgraded)
Rt (Retrained)
Ex (Experience)
Bt (Boosted)
Au (Augmented)
Or just a + sign after their name.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals