Need help on my decks
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 18:55
mal4zn - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Need help on my decks
mal4zn - Veteran English - Tuesday 26/03/2013, 18:55

Hi

I was 1219 elo last week, with this deck, http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2561589

then i got bored and tried using this deck http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2561589

Could i get some help. I seem to have fallen below 950 elo with my Nightmare and Sakrohm deck. I switched to them cause i was getting murdered by SoB, Mokra and Uranus on my Sex Panther preset.

2/5
mal4zn - Veteran English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 21:55

3/5
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 01:42

You just got unlucky. Mokra deck is fine, although not a fan of two full stops.
4/5
mal4zn - Veteran English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 09:42

Really no suggestion. I was thinking of replacing the orange Sakrohm lizard for the 7/1 2 Damage reduction Sakrohm guy. Thoughts? Also. Shud i swap out my soa sob 6 3 and maybe Edwin or Pan for the 8 4 and the pther 3 dr guy
5/5
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 10:39

Sakrohm side is OK, Wakai and Aleister are just preferences although I prefer the latter.
The Nightmare side is weak on power and can easily be beaten if their bonus don't work. You should replace Edwin with Artus, giving that 1 star breather space to upgrade another card. Maybe Dieter to Azgroth or Glorg to Karrion depending on whether you want your SoA to be offensive or defensive, respectively. Murray to Jautya/Petra will work out fine too.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals