[RECR] War Party

[RECR] War Party
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 23:09
WP_Bauldy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
198 messages
[RECR] War Party
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War PartyEnglish - Tuesday 09/04/2013, 23:09

All new and shiny recruitment thread for the war party guild.

The war party is a fun and active guild. Our number of members has forever remained small and with that comes a super friendly atmosphere where you get to feel like your part of a family. We take nothing too seriously, We chat about everything in game and real life.

We look after each other.

You treat the guild and it's members with respect and you will be rewarded with the same.

Anyone who is disrespectful or tries to harm any member of the guild is dealt with accordingly.

In the guild you will recieve rewards for your achievements. Survivor, Elo, DT etc. Whatever field is you choose to make a specialty out of your achievements will not go unnoticed.

Events are a common affair aswell. Collectors for prizes and lots of different formats and ideas to keep things interesting.

Won't be long until the guild is celebrating 4 years. Plenty of ups and downs in that time but it has always remained and always will remain. There is a lot of history in this guild.

To be a part of this rich history there are some specific but important requirements.

Level 25+
Fairplay rating must be green/yellow
English speaking.

War Party
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

71/198
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:40

Join and I MIGHT not rape you
72/198
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:58

He will hump your leg though....Gets over excited when new people join.
73/198
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 22:03

We have to tie him down.... Or he'll goes down
74/198
Thursday 30/05/2013, 21:37

Which to be fair is not half as bad as what Jamox might do to you.

You'll have to join to find out what that might be
75/198
Friday 31/05/2013, 10:06

76/198
Monday 03/06/2013, 23:07

The war party turned 4 years old yesterday. This marks 4 years of some of the best fun i have ever had. I have met some of the greatest people in the world. There have been times of great joy and times where i wonder if the guild would survive. Here we are though, Stronger than ever.

This is a guild that basks in the glorious history of UR. It has seen them come and go and has seen some of Urban Rivals greatest moments.

Be a part of that history and make it as good a future as it was a past
77/198
Monday 03/06/2013, 23:36

Woah I dint realise that!
I must call off my tour!
78/198
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 03:51

War Party: so satisfying that jamox had to smoke a cigarette and take a tour after being in for only a few months!
79/198
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 08:55

He has to go outside to smoke because you can't smoke in indoor public places in the UK.
80/198
NvMi - Senior English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 10:43

Not sure why Myeltd would consider putting down a guild, is this just becasue he is in XC??

Do you think your better than WAR PARTY becasue your in XC, from what i can see you dont even come close to the requirements for your guild...........Its the player like you that let the game down thinking your better becasue you have E X C A L I B U R after your name. i guarantee there are players in there better at the game in every aspect and have better trading skill than yourself. This coming from a fellow guild mate too!!!

War Party is one of the best guilds i have Eve been in, i would recommend any player going there, there are no requirments other than level and the people there are brilliant. Not only are the people great the are some really good players too. If your there to learn, for the fun , and for the many competitions i would greatly recommend it

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals