Suggestion for market forum reform

Thursday 11/04/2013, 11:22
DeepEnd - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit BreakEnglish - Thursday 11/04/2013, 11:22

I suggest that market forum is divided into 4 different categories.

1) Small trades (involving less than 50 characters)
2) Lot trades (involving more than 50 characters)
3) CR and high value trades (involving trades of characters worth over 50k or CRs)
4) pfull trades and trades that concern undeveloped characters.

Also the "no pfull trades" regulation has been long obsolete. Currently secure trades allows inspection and controlled method to review the cards before buying them so scamming has become almost impossible. Also UR - if still concerned - can wash their hands and state "Caveat Emptor" clause on pfull forum. Pfulls are currently one real meaningful everyday aspect of markets happening constantly - so I see no reason not to make it recognized on forums especially when the old reason (lack of control) has been changed since secure trades. And currently pfulls are sold on forums too, but they need to be addressed indirectly because archaic rules.

Also market forum regulation that needs strict format for offer (what you ask, what you need EXACTLY) is quite stupid, I might want to make open offer to trade some cards to "something" and let interested people make any offer and refine that offer on PM/forum, so I feel this "formal offer" is extremely limiting. Usually Im open to ANY trade as long as it can be negotiated fair.

2/2
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 12:23

I agree so much,

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals