I believe that the mobile app needs more improve,ents,
E.g Improve the Mobile Website (imo)
The forum page is rubbish and I always go straight onto the normal one.
But that is hard to navigate from a screen as small as an iPod
Here's a list of ideas I thought of after more than 2 years with the app:
1. Universal support. UR app is already retina-ready, there's no reason to not support iPads/iPad minis too.
2. Market support within the game. Secure trades'(which are painstakingly impossible to do on some mobile devices), card filters, auctions, etc. Not just card by card purchasing.
3. Show when DTs start, point progression, etc. Kate actually tells you your DT progress after every match, but only when an opponent times out or disconnects. Bug.
4. Slot machine.
5. Support for Solo Missions, Duel Mode (showing the cardsnto be won and progress), etc.
6. New shop support.
7. Chat, friends list functions etc.
8. View card comments, other information within the app.
9. Fix the mobile site. Seriously, it's useless. You can only access rules and message board, you can't scroll through the first post in a topic, emoticons don't show up, everything.
I'd wager that most of the UR community uses the mobile app. If Boostr could overhaul this, they'd attract more players through app store reviews, and less players are likely to quit due to horrible app interface. It's a small effort that can really help the game in the long run.
2) I agree on the card filters, but the other two could be left off. Personally I don't see any reason at all as to why the mobile app should have absolutely everything on it.
4) Quite clearly an iDevice-only complaint as this exists on Android.
5) See above.
Personally the biggest complaint is that there's no way of turning off the free pill on mobile. Which doesn't sound like a big deal, but it does mess up my math often enough.
Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.