General question !!!

General question !!!
Friday 10/05/2013, 18:56
(((-))) - Legend EspañolRico" />

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
General question !!!
(((-))) - Legend Español - Friday 10/05/2013, 18:56

Half deck Berzerk/Freaks your deck is Lola Cornelia and Boris Piotr your opp. has Gabrielle Lucia Miss Lulabee Eugene ... Lets say you just played Boris on the first round with 5 pillz and you won, you get 4 damage and poisioned your opp. Second round you sacrifice and save your pillz, your opp. plays and hits you for 8 damage with Fury he/she only has 4 pillz left, on the third round you play Cornelia with Fury, your opp. has 8 life left, after you win with Cornelia how much life does your opp. have left ????

2/9
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:00

This sounds like one of them trick math questions
3/9
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:04

Make this an SAT or ACT question, that'll screw everyone xD
4/9
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:12

8 life, furied hit drags them to 5. Poison to 3, Eugene to 5, Cornelia to 2.
Or 8 to 5, to 7 and 4 and poison to min of 3.

Answer: Not to a KO, but there's a possibility that your opponent KOs you in turn. Depending on what cards were played at what times when you didn't specify any card and did or did not the other player spend their pillz on round three.
5/9
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:15

Assuming a 12 life format.
Hit with Boris (8 Life), second turn poison (6 Life), Furious Cornelia 3 damage (3 Life) followed by half of her bonus + her ability (1 Life).

However, two of the opponents cards can screw this up. Gabrielle and Eugene can both negate 2 damage on the first and third rounds and Lucia has to have been the card played on round 2, meaning at least one of them had to have been played.

Therefore, your opponent has somewhere between 3 to 1 Life depending on when those cards were played.
6/9
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:17

Aw, dang it, I didn't see where you said 8 life. That means round 1 was either Gabrielle or Eugene. Thaozol is correct.
7/9
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:20

After the third round:
Cornelia vs Gabreille your opp. would have 3 life left.
Cornelia vs Eugene your opp. would have 3 life left.
Cornelia vs Miss Lulabee your opp. would have 2 life left.

There i solved it. Now give me my Dj Korr.
8/9
(((-))) - Legend Español
Friday 10/05/2013, 20:08

I asked this question not to trick anyone, I was pretty sure I would get a KO on the third round but I didn't, I was confused but after review I see my mistake, first round opp. played Miss Lulabee I win with Boris, second round opp. plays Lucia with Fury and I sacrifice Lola, third round I played Cornelia with Fury opp. played Eugene ... Now it it is easy to answer my question ....
9/9
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 10/05/2013, 20:38

Yes, defeat: +x life happens before -x opp.life, that's why Eugene's ability kicked in first, before Cornelia's. And poison happens last.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals