Tips on tournaments

Tips on tournaments
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 21:24
Madanga Fu-Fu - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Tips on tournaments
Madanga Fu-Fu - Master - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 14/05/2013, 21:24

Okay guys im not that great in tournaments i don't really rank high in tournaments that well ,i manage to hit the top 100 quite easily . but i was wondering if there any tips strategy's to score really high , and tips on how to deal with different deck such as montana's and upper ect. thanks. also i got quite a decent La Junta deck i got Arnie Bryan Dean Isatis Thormund Tolliver Trish and Wyre, do u think there's anything i should improve on
« Previous12Next »

2/20
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 05:07

Okay well with DT's you want to play fast, how many games do you play each DT? How many do you win? I've won DT's in the past going negative in terms of W/L but still won because I played 30 games and made the most of my losses.

Also La Junta are really good in DT's, Raven is god like in DTs so if you can afford one I'd buy one.

Final comments on this is the later the night is the easier they are. You're from the UK so we got the same time zone and around 2am+ the DT's become a lot easier, less people play, less prize pool but if you just want to place high for the pride factor then that's the best time.
3/20
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 10:38

Nice deck, but i prefer to avoid low star count. Low star count leads to less 2HKOs which means more rounds and more time spent per battle.

I would prefer Arnie Bryan Isatis Chiro Brianna Milena Wyre Sabia.
and probably later on buy Raven when she's 5-7k worth and replace Chiro.

Oh and remember to turn off the animations and effects.
4/20
Madanga Fu-Fu - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 15:51

Thanks guys for the tips if theres anymore tips plz do tell me its much appreciated , and also i dont really win in dt's sadly lool but i will take the advice, and also nice deck i'll be sure to try it and get my hands on Raven
5/20
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 19:47

Don't buy Raven before Friday.
6/20
Thursday 16/05/2013

Why not loool
7/20
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 16/05/2013, 00:35

Whatever happens this Friday, it's gonna drive her price down. If a new release, to 12-15K; if a new clan possibly below 10K
8/20
Thursday 16/05/2013, 09:13

-25* Decks and 31* decks have the largest pool of opponents which can decrease the time spent looking for a fight.
-Never use cards that get penalties, never worth it.
-If you can KO and save 1 Pill then do it, you gain 2 extra points. (4 total 2 for KO 2 for extra pill)
-Play fast, the minimum amount of games in a DT is 25. If you ain't playing 25 PH speed up.
-The deck needs to be able to 2HKO almost every hand. (31* Deck)
-Lose fast. Don't use DRs or waste time playing cards if by turn 1 you lost. Lose and move on.

Those are actual tips to gain places in DTs. My tips before weren't that great so I had to come back and give you more.
9/20
Thursday 16/05/2013, 09:17

I'm not to sure about using a 25* deck. You would probably be better of playing a 26* deck so you can play against 31* decks. But by the terms of the spreadsheet, the 25* deck does have more people to go against than the 26*.
10/20
Thursday 16/05/2013, 22:44

Thanks for tips guys really helpful , btw can u guys suggest a good Montana deck aswell or Bangers deck if u can that would be awesome

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals