Guild Fight room and On-Site Clock...

Friday 17/05/2013, 03:22
Space Churros - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Friday 17/05/2013, 03:22

So, I just notice in the fight club that their is no option for a private room where my guildmates and I can fight.. or is our guild the only one having this trouble? will they ever bring that function back? I want to fight some of my guildmates but the Fight Club ain't helping me since I can't see them most of the time we want to fight..

also, is there an onsite clock in UR? cause I'm really getting confuse most of the time on which timezone to follow here.. it would be really great if we only use one timezone like call it URT(Urban Rival Time) and the clock will be place below the fair play smiley on the side bar cause of the Colosseum thingy event.. I always seem to miss it

2/3
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/05/2013, 10:39

My guild room is still in the classic menu.

There isn't a UR clock. All staff times are French times (GMT +1 ). Player times are usally there country's time or GMT +0
3/3
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/05/2013, 14:38

Except when an admin edits a post, when it does show up as, for example "Posted at 16:39" (My time) and "Edited by someguy at 15:40" (Their time)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals