Thunder in the Ring

Friday 17/05/2013, 11:28

Everyone's been asking about these peacemakers who seemed to have appeared from nowhere. Well, all your questions will be answered at the top of the Pile Tower, the building in eternal construction. There you can see the new arrivals challenge the criminals and lowlife of Clint City in sensational fights. In the ring, Wonder Lana reduces her opponents to smithereens while Zapatino head-butts them flying into the air. El Matador has them on their knees with his famous Megacrusher so that Pandagran can then finish them off with a devastating rodeo move. The Huracan are ready to rampage!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

Friday 17/05/2013, 15:16

Not bad,but wow if you're telling me that there's +14 attack on the first turn,then you're going to really have to start considering giving cards like Lehane an early parole.

Friday 17/05/2013, 15:18

Poor Bangers they are not my favorite clan anymore

Friday 17/05/2013, 15:19

I don't think this will be a popular deck because a lot of losers play to 1 pill the first 3 rounds and take minor losses then pill out the final round to do massive damage with their strongest card. The longer you wait to do damage the weaker your clan bonus becomes. This is a clan where you actually have to play the game to get clan advantage instead of using the aforementioned "strategy". Personally I love this clan because of that.

Friday 17/05/2013, 15:26

...And every Jungo round-winner instantly became super OP.

Nevertheless, awesome clan and great bonus idea. :thumbsup:

Friday 17/05/2013, 15:43

I like the sense of humor with this clan and the bonus should be fun to try as soon as I can get my hands on a few of them. And that little cat girl on the title page, God, she's so cute.

Friday 17/05/2013, 15:52

I love this clan cant wait for other characters, gives me a reason to use use Jungo again ::nosey:

Friday 17/05/2013, 16:27

+13,+14,+60 attack? LOL

Friday 17/05/2013, 17:58

Check my Huracan deck :thumbsup:
Latino Terror!

Friday 17/05/2013, 18:03

As a Mexican American that like the theatrics and masks of the "lucha libre" style. I am very excited to see this clan. I can't wait for two weeks from now to see the new members.

Friday 17/05/2013, 18:12

Cat you like a Huracan!
Strong in elo! R&C :)

Reply to this subject