I want to get into DT

I want to get into DT
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:32
Telathas - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
I want to get into DT
Telathas - Senior English - Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:32

Hey, I just started playing UR and heard that getting into DT should be one of the first things I try to do. Being new, I don't have a lot of Clintz, so what's a good deck for DT that I should try to aim for?
« Previous12345Next »

2/42
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:42

What do you have already? That kinda dictates a lot as to where we guide you.
3/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:44

The cards I started with (I chose the first pack out of the three), and the two Leader cards up to level 10, so Timber and the level 10 guy. Aside from that, nothing.
4/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:52

So absolutely nothing.
Bianca, Frankie Hi, Jose Star, Pallack, Thomy, Luke, Flinch, Palmer. Because 'the first pack out of the three' doesn't say anything to a person who didn't get any say to it. And it's about as cheap as I can think of while still being at least somewhat playable.
5/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 09:01

Actually by the first pack, I meant the starter pack brute force which contained Ice Jim, Endo, Yu Mei, Joana, Lin Bee, Wesley, Krash, Sayura. It doesn't matter if it's a little expensive, or a lot expensive, I just want something to work towards. I just want a deck that's actually competitive and will be good for me in the long run.
6/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 09:10

That's what I meant, I have no idea what is in the current starter decks. I can pinpoint the cards based on what are too old for Standard, but that's about it.

What I suggested doesn't suck. Pretty much everything besides Jose Star is replaceable in the long run, depending on what cards you get. And if you play in Standard, then you're almost guaranteed a top 150 spot if you play for the whole hour.
7/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 09:14

Is there any difference between standard and extended except for card legality? Like is one significantly harder to play in than the other? Because I was thinking about aiming for one of these decks
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2592079
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2460198
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2592142
8/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 09:26

Standard is easier but the rewards are smaller. That's all there really is to it.
9/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 09:30

Would it be easier to just go with the deck you suggested? Or should I go for one of the decks I posted?
10/42
Sunday 19/05/2013, 09:31

Easier as in it's cheaper as in you get that one faster and that should be good enough to rank high enough to effectively aim for one of the other ones.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals