Problems with MOL points.

Monday 20/05/2013, 07:25
alwyn42 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
alwyn42 - Veteran - Non Compos MentisEnglish - Monday 20/05/2013, 07:25

Anyone ever encountered an issue when you're using mol points to buy credits? i got an error message saying that the session has expired, and that's after i bought 250 creds, which as of right now, have not yet been credited to my account. already sent a message to the staff, so hopefully that gets sorted out asap.

in any case, has anyone experienced this before? and how long does it take before they give you the credits?

2/8
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 20/05/2013, 07:39

Happened to me two years ago, with MOL points. Just contact MOL support, I did and had my credits delivered two days later.
3/8
alwyn42 - Veteran - Non Compos Mentis English
Monday 20/05/2013, 07:53

Yeah, sent a message using the chat function, also sent an email. lol. i just wanna make sure i get my credits.
4/8
omgim_D - Titan - OnE MaLaysia English
Saturday 25/05/2013, 22:16

If u're lucky there will be some sort of glitch when buying mol points....
where u can get the credits purchased twice.....
5/8
brewRATS - Master - Legendary Knights English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 10:49

Didn't seem to happen to me, I already did three transactions using MOL points and not a single error message popped out. Maybe you're just taking too long to use the site? I know they have a auto-logging out feature there on their site.
6/8
0_Pwned - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 10:04

I hope you get your credits
7/8
alwyn42 - Veteran - Non Compos Mentis English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 10:37

Sorry for the late reply lol. XD anyway, i already got the credits, and they gave me a few more for the trouble.

i think it could've been the auto logging out feature that was the issue. i'd do the transactions quicker next time. haha
8/8
watermage098 - Hero - -==Laking-Bear-Brand-Kami==- English
Friday 05/07/2013, 17:04

But i havent got my 420 credits but i got 50 credits.. i hope they will credit it to my account since it was deducted from my MOL balance. next time we must purchase it fast.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals