Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

(RECR) The Bran Clan Plans to Expand (to span Japan if we can)

Tuesday 09/07/2013, 08:11
Haunches - Titan Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Haunches - Titan - The Bran ClanEspañol - Tuesday 09/07/2013, 08:50

Okay, fine, the part about Japan was only included because it was catchy. Not that we don't accept Japanese members. It's just that Indonesia, Bhutan, and Madagascar, for example, just totally wouldn't have made sense in the title...

Anyway, to get to the point, the Bran Clan is again actively seeking new membership. Yes, it is a fledgling clan, hopefully reaching clan level 3 here in a few hours, but it is expanding rapidly. We are up to 6 members, (I know, big whoop) and approaching the point where we hope to compete in several areas. Again, it is a new clan, so anyone who applies stands to have a great deal of input in matters. Did I mention that our administrator is a robot? No? Well allow me to do so. Our administrator is a robot. Razmatron3000 is as cool as the other side of the pillow. (I hate you, SportsCenter)

We just recently started a contest within the clan. Nothing amazing, by any means, but the prize is something that would really benefit a new player (or anyone that likes getting cards they don't have). The person who recruits the most new members (not counting obvious alternate accounts) will receive several cards, the top one being a card of their choosing worth up to 8000 clintz. We are planning to reward anyone who gives the contest an effort, you know, because we appreciate that kind of stuff. That, and we want our clan to kick some posterior. So come on, join the Bran Clan!

The Bran Clan

edited by Cyber Tuesday 09/07/2013, 08:50
« Previous123Next »

2/25
Haunches - Titan - The Bran Clan Español
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 08:17

You know, thinking about it, I probably could have used Bhutan...
3/25
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 08:52

I've made it more interactive by making your guild url into a hyper link Good luck.
4/25
Erinmoo526 - Master English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 04:19

"Fortune and glory, kid... fortune and glory."

If Indiana Jones were to join an Urban Rivals guild, he would obviously pick The Bran Clan!

If The Bran Clan were a soda, it would be Crystal Clear Pepsi.

If The Bran Clan were a car, it would be a DeLorean, complete with flux capacitor.

If the Bran Clan were an element, it would be Krypton.

Are you getting the picture?! If you are quirky, unique, a new player or an old one, or if you just liked all these super cool references, join The Bran Clan today!
5/25
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 04:24

The password is "Two Scoops!"
6/25
Card Vendor - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 05:19

Coca cola > pepsi
7/25
Sunday 14/07/2013, 05:30

Crystal Clear Pepsi > every other cola that ever existed. Nice comparison, Erin. We are just that cool.

P.S. Card Vendor, you just made me feel really old.
8/25
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 07:54

The Bran Clan would like to take the following stances:

We designate ourselves to be the official clan of the following people:
Richard Branson, Marlon Brando, Branford Marsalis Sharon, Lois, and Bram (Bram sounds like bran), Bram Stoker, cool people named Brandon (i.e. the late Brandon Lee), Wilford Brimley, attractive girls named Brandy, Branch Rickey, Branislav Ivanovic, Elton Brand, and Brawny the Paper Towel guy (the old one, not the one that sings.)

The International Bran Clan Headquarters will be heretofore designated to be Brandenburg, Germany.

The Bran Clan would like to officially distance ourselves from the practice of branding cattle. Even though the word brand begins with the prefix bran- (which comes from the ancient Greek word for wholesome and delicious). we believe there are more humane ways of displaying ownership of cows, such as a plaque or certificate.

The Bran Clan would also like to distance ourselves from the card Aldebaran Cr. While it sounds like you are saying 'bran' if you say its name out loud, you are not. Also, it is not a very good card.

In all seriousness, The Bran Clan is expanding and things are peachy keen as always. And not only that, our advertisement has been bumped to the top of the page as well. Mission accomplished.
9/25
Erinmoo526 - Master English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 08:00

I want a cow ownership plaque! The Bran Clan needs a cow!
10/25
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 21:55

"Now, back to your scheduled show 'branford and son' "...

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals