Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Reaching 1400 elo - need your help guys!!

Tuesday 09/07/2013, 15:56
jojolover GUB - Veteran Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
jojolover GUB - Veteran - GUB PRODeutsch - Tuesday 09/07/2013, 15:56

Hey guys,
Im jojolover from germany. I really need your help. I tried to get into top 100 for so long but i never get above 1350 (my record 1380 was an onehit wonder lol). Other guys get into the top every week! They have thousand top teams which they used to get into the top.
The german community is a bit lazy, i hope you can help me!
« Previous12Next »

2/16
jojolover GUB - Veteran - GUB PRO Deutsch
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 02:56

Okay no one likes to help... Thats sad
3/16
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 03:32

If you post a deck, people will be happy to give constructive criticism.

If there isn't a deck problem, it's hard to say what you're doing wrong. It's just simply that the top players, on average, will make good decisions more often than you will.

The better players have a certain 'awareness' in game that others don't, and it's something that is developed through their experience.
4/16
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 13:59

As JO3 says, there's really no advice people can give you aside form the obvious. To break into 1400e will take a little bit of everything including: experience, luck, skill, determination, and patience.

There's no magical formula to it, some people are simply better at reading others.

Post the decks you're using and we'll see if there are any changes that might help.
5/16
Saturday 13/07/2013, 00:56

Okay here we go:

Don
Edd Cr
Spiaghi
Prince Jr
Oshitsune
Edwin
Pan
Phyllis

So.. I tried Artus for Phyllis but ... My badhand coulndt deal enough damage
6/16
Cyber - Legend - El Dorado English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 03:11

+1 to Joe.
I prefer Phyllis. Nightmare is quite a good choice since there are quite a few people running puasycats in elo this week. Probably due to ld mission.
7/16
Saturday 13/07/2013, 04:50

I'd definitely use Phyllis too, especially because you already have Spiaghi as a throwaway DR.

I'd also make the following changes:

Edd Cr --> Desmond. Solid card that cuts through DR, and isn't restricted by a courage ability.

Prince Jr --> Angelo with his valuable SOA ability.

8/16
Saturday 13/07/2013, 08:49

I thought edd is a good choice against other nightmares and Angelo is dealing to low damage ( tried him too)
9/16
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 09:18

Too low damage? He is 1 less damage then Prince Jr and doesn't need a bonus like Prince Jr does.
10/16
Saturday 13/07/2013, 09:44

Edd does indeed have merit against Nightmare, but I don't like how his courage makes him a big DR magnet. If Nightmare is your reason for picking Edd over Desmond, Gianfranco does the same dropping 1 damage for 1 star.

Also if you take a look at the Nightmare half you're using, you'll see the benefit of Desmond against them. Edd isn't bad, but Desmond is my first preference.

Angelo is better than Prince Jr in my opinion. If you're winning enough rounds for the 1 damage to matter, you're winning with the wrong characters too often.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals