Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

If you have to choose: Deea or Dreadlash?

Tuesday 09/07/2013, 20:46
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Tuesday 09/07/2013, 20:46

For Elo, ofc.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 20:57

Under most circumstances, Deea is superior due to an unconditional ability, better damage, and pill forcing.

I would only use Dreadlash in place of Deea in a deck with a strong confidence finisher (Naele is most obvious, Simeon and Stanly are also good options), or during a week where 9+ powered cards are rampant.
3/13
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 21:01

Consider this a fair warning, but I'm about to spoil the first half of the subject in under 600 keystrokes.

Me; "Run both."
You; "It's not always possible to run both. If you had to choose: Deea or Dreadlash."
Me; "Depends on rest of the deck and what the banlist looks like. If I had to choose: I'd go with the gut feeling."
You; "Yes, of course. I mean in general if you /had/ to choose on face value alone."
Me; "Deea."
Some other dude who looks a lot like Slify; "Dreadlash but most people would choose Deea"
You post a preset.
Some fourth dude; "I prefer Izsobahd."
4/13
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 21:05

...but I negated the first three sentences this time Thoazol, stipulated via the thread title.

Still, yeh.

Also: fourth dudes suck.
5/13

Deea
6/13
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 22:48

7/13
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 23:04

Mini "conditional" Spyke.
8/13
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 18/07/2013, 02:23

Dreadlash sucks. Not comparable to Spyke at all
9/13
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 18/07/2013, 16:58

Dreadlash doesn't suck at all. Revenge works very well with the nature f the Vortex bonus, and his ability when active is very powerful.

He's the kind of card that makes Opp's wary of spending too many pillz. Couple him with pill wasters like Deea or Dagg and you can manipulate the match well.
10/13
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 18/07/2013, 17:24

And running Deea and Dreadlash negates the whole point of having this thread to begin with.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals