Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

First Preset Published I'd like feedback on it please.

Thursday 18/07/2013, 19:59
Bacci971 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Bacci971 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Thursday 18/07/2013, 19:59

I will post my whole preset below this message also know that in the preset I spelled Amiral Coco wrong so I put the name there for conveinence, just in case. Feedback on the deck itself is also welcome, I would be interested in a community forum to help improve myself.

On a side note I have every Piranas character currently except for Lizbeth who I can not afford, Private Message me if you would like to help me if not that is fine too following is the preset I posted.

This deck is meant to win by often getting great 5 stars most of the time, the rest of the time your 2 stars have the abilities to do work on their opponents with strong abilities.

You can choose to not use Admiral Coco in this deck and instead use Hawkins Noel since Admiral Coco is inconsistent versus many clans but Hawkins Noel could be overkill on pill manipulation, I wouldn't use a different 2 star but if you really wanted to Kalder is ok, but never Spycee in this deck.

The only other option for a five star is Lizbeth in place of either Ahkab or Selma, I would usually take out Selma.

The only weaknes this deck has is low damage 2 stars whicn is why Dante is there as supplemental damage so he is essential to the deck.

Have Fun with this I will post more presets at a later time in same in-depth detail. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them and I will respond to the best of my ability.

Remember this is a risk taker deck and not meant to be winning every single match because that isn't realistic for any elo deck. Be creative with your character pilling or this deck performs less well, try to suprise your opponent.

This deck has gotten me to a max of 1219 elo so far.
by Bacci971, today at 11:38.

2/2
Bacci971 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 18/07/2013, 22:20

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals