Fire and Wind

Fire and Wind
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:27
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Fire and Wind
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 26/07/2013, 11:27

Record temperatures beat down on the streets of Clint City with the dry heat making the place feel more like a set for a Western. But nothing stays the same in Clint City for long. Not much is needed for tempers to fray and for a fire to take hold.Are recent recruits to the Huracan clan, level 2 Mister Pollo and level 4 Tabasco Fire, behind all this? Or has one of the experiments of level 3 Sakrohm member Baxter gone wrong again? In any case, this is a mission for Reeve, the level 5 Rescue member, as he flies through the skies to the scene of the crime!
Get these characters in the shop's packs.
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:33

Strong release today. Favorite is Baxter, he get the same stats as your opponent then reduce their attack and win with a lower star count.

To check out their abilities and final arts, check out Fire and Wind
3/32
Wackojacko0 - Guru - The Alliance English
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:55

I love the new Sakrohm card Baxter is Ace 3 stars means he's going prove useful in ELO, thats if he doesnt get banned. He will be a great addition to this clan can just imagine him vs Cortez and with his bonus its gives him that bit more of an edge.

Tabasco Fire another rare for Huracan's boring now they've got 7 rare out of the 16 that are in the clan besides that another okish card to use not the best ability but it could be worse.

Mister Pollo , its pretty much one of those cards that you'll never see used its an awful card but at least it brings your idea of this clans standards down. Also, its starting to shape the clan more by adding in these poor cards, i will say he would be useful vs Roots or ghiests give you a nice 3 life and that helps a lot in both the clans bonus and the match its self

Reeve is awesome! no other word for it he's the replacement of sledge most likely 8/7 affectively plus the bonus of another 12 attack isn't a bad way to go

Overall, my favourite card in this release is Baxter he's just amazing in my books
4/32
robotkhatiwada - Imperator - - fang.crew - English
Friday 26/07/2013, 12:01

Amazing release
5/32
DUC-Paul - Veteran - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 26/07/2013, 12:08

Another rare for Hurucan...

why
6/32
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 26/07/2013, 12:17

Because they don't have enough yet. They're only tied with Roots for least rares, you know. And with the complete junk like Ataoualpet off the release cycle that's just the natural cycle for new clans.
7/32
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 26/07/2013, 12:27

Still, 20 rares out of the 50 cards currently in new blood seems rather excessive.
8/32
Metafogos - Colossus - Never give up Português
Friday 26/07/2013, 12:53

And the Huracan's Leader dont show yourself.... probably another rare
9/32
Katsu-chan - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 26/07/2013, 13:17

In my opinion mister pollo is good for filler in ELO, but i dont really like Tabasco Fire (i'll use other three 4* in anyday). i'd like to see a Huracan with abitlity+ atk which can beat emeth in a 0 pillz fight such as 7/x with support +3 atk or with SOA - SOB - COB.
Baxter - not good not bad i prefer Murray/Uranus and Anakrohm. Reeve - the only 1 Rescue with 7 dam doesnt have penalty in tour lol - good add but Rescue need good 2-3 star more.
10/32
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 26/07/2013, 13:38

Baxter: He beats Sol Hona, pill for pill because of lower star count and inflicts 8 DMG. Really, his only weaknesses are cards with PM, SoA with 7/8 POW, and attack manipulators above 8 Attack. 8/10

Tobasco Fire: Another rare. :/ Moving on, we can't ignore that 7 pow is good already for a clan that manipulates 12-14 attack off the bat. Ability is meh, poison could have been 2, min 6. But that's just me. And because I'm just me, I rate this card 7/10

Mister Pollo: What? Getting a little Spanglish in here. What happened to "el"? Anyways, 4/10

Reeve: Hmm... I only barley like reprisal, and I only like it on very stable clans(Hearnett is better than +2!!). So... 8/7 when your opponent goes first and this card second. Without ability he is Pastor, just weaker because of no DR. Yet again, he still has the name Reeve. What card is named Reeve!?! 8/10

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals