-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
(EVENT) MILESTONE 5
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Friday 26/07/2013, 23:19

MILESTONE 5

PLEASE RATE GREEN

Hey everyone

I've been creating events on UR for YEARS now and I've come all the way from extremely humble beginnings running 16 person jackpot is the prize events to being on the EN Event Team today. I've been fortunate enough to develop a wonderful group of loyal regulars that have continued playing in my events throughout the years. Somewhere along the way my events became known as the CC Circuit.

This event is extremely special to me, as it is my 50th CC Circuit event, and believe me when I tell you it takes a lot of time and effort to get to that point. 50 events is a lot...

The staff has recognized this accomplishment and has been generous enough to authorize absurd prizes in the celebration of this achievement-

1st- DJ Korr Cr +51% of jackpot
2nd- Guru Cr +25% of jackpot
3rd- Lyse Teria Cr +12% of jackpot
4th- Manon Cr +12% of jackpot
5th-8th- Lao Cr

Additionally, collector prizes for players that finish 1st in their group in the group stages of the event and a "bounty system" in the top 16!

The entry fee is 3,000 clintz per person but those prizes are well worth it. Also, there is a minimum level of 45 both to prevent newer players from wasting their money only to get smashed and cut in the first round but also to prevent people from attempting to join on multiple accounts (which is strictly against the game rules).

While I will maintain the fun, casual, playful atmosphere that comes along with my events I assure you that with this much on the line it's going to be an extremely competitive event absolutely loaded with world class players and I caution you that you need to accept going in that this event is going to be extremely difficult. Please understand that if you choose to join. Being the richest event in CC Circuit history it makes sense it'd also be the most difficult.

The event begins Wednesday August 7th.

i urge you to consider joining this epic event and join me in celebrating the single greatest achievement of my 4.5 year UR career.

Finally, for those interested in being informed of my future events please consider joining my free information only newsletter event CC Circuit Players I send out messages as my new events come out so you've got the first opportunity to join them!

Thank you sincerely for rating green and supporting my event!
-CALLOUS-

2/5
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Sunday 28/07/2013, 09:05

Just bumping so more people see this. Start date is August 7th. Join up and rate green
3/5
Wednesday 31/07/2013, 09:16

4/5
Saturday 03/08/2013, 00:07

Bump as I'm still taking applicants. Event starts Wednesday
5/5
Monday 05/08/2013, 14:23

Bumping. 2 more days and we're starting...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals