[RECR] Second to None
Monday 29/07/2013, 16:38
Lord Plague - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
[RECR] Second to None
Lord Plague - Legend - Second 2 NoneEnglish - Tuesday 30/07/2013, 04:55

Second 2 None

One person cannot make a guild nor can they keep it active, it takes a group effort to do so

When people see the name Second 2 None we want them to think greatness,pride,dedication & determination, the guild that is the best striving to be better. If u want to be in a guild to help it achieve legendary status rather then be in guild just to be in a guild join S2N

We are a small guild, but hopefully that is to our benefit. We want to be available to offer advice and assistance to one another, and support one another's efforts to advance in the game.

A guild can't grow if it's members aren't active, the guild performance is directly related to its members performance. So we ask all members to put in an effort to playing often and staying active, or at least log onto the guild and leave a board message to let us know why you might be unable to do so.

So, if you can commit to playing at least once a month, and are looking to join a guild. Please consider us.
Thank you.

Second 2 None

edited by Artemis-BZ Tuesday 30/07/2013, 04:55

2/2
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Monday 29/07/2013, 16:56

Personally I vote the four or five of you that are still active just come on over to Limit Break. That's a serious offer and we've got open arms if that's something you ever want to consider. Otherwise, I wish you guys the best. You've been around forever and I hate to see old guilds die off but I suppose it's inevitable...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals