OK I got a few questions regarding the daily tournaments:
1) It says "Collectors for 5 random players from the 150 top players of the day"
Of the day? There is so many tournaments in a day so you give Collectors for 5 random players from the 150 top players for each DT or you put all the top 150 players of each DT of the day and then you give 5, if this one, then what if you in the top 150 in 2 DT of the day, you have twice as much chance of getting the CR?
2) Your match started before the tourney ends but your match ends after the tourney ends, do you still get the points?
3) You have Ambre in the deck but not in your hand in the match do you still lose the 10 points?
thanks a lot
1) 5 collectors are given to 5 random players of the 1800 that get top 150 in that day (if you do it Twice, you have 2/1800 chances, thrice 3/1800 and so on.
2) Yes, it still counts.
3) No, you only get penalized if she comes to your hand.
Hope I helped
1) 5 collectors are given to 5 players in both standard in extended format (5 each). there are 1800 total prize drawings, but you are only given one number (highest place) for each day. the only benefit to playing multiple DT's in a day is removing someone else from your spot - in no way does playing more give you more numbers to get drawn.
MaK answered 2 and 3 so ill let his answers take charge there
So there are a disagreement in question 1, im not sure now
thanks for the help
is having kolos worth the -10 points? I think yes because if you end it in one or 2 turn its a match win but most of the people think no
B00BY is right about the collectors. Get one top 150, the odds are 1/1800; get two and they are 1/1799.
Ok so its useless to be in top 150 for me a 2nd time except for the clintz
Hmm, I actually thought that you would have more chances the more you played.
Thanks for clarifying that Sir B00BY
While were at it
Where can I see the list of penalties? Not all cards have the same penalties, right?
@MaK no problem
sorry if it sounded harsh I was very, very tired at the time of writing. no foul intent whatsoever
@Kefalo, you can always check the penalties list by going to http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/game/tournaments/history/
The -10 and -5 point cards are displayed here (currently there are no -2 point cards, but they would be there if they had that penalty)