Question regarding El Divino

Friday 30/08/2013, 07:06
ZacharyThomas - Titan

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Immortality - Friday 30/08/2013, 07:06

May sound stupid but is he the mysterious Leader of our beloved Hurrican or is he just another rare getting added to the already mostly rare clan?

what's everyone think?

2/7
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 30/08/2013, 11:24

The Leader
3/7
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/08/2013, 13:47

I think that he's the most respected luchador, much like El Santo.

However... I don't think that he's the Leader. It'll make sense if the Leader is the promoter of whatever name the Huracan's wrestling federation is. Senor Vicente de Mahon, perhaps?
4/7
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/08/2013, 22:49

El Divino is the Leader,it's certainly hinted at in a few of the character bios,and leaders usually do recruit most of the members to clans anyway.

What i do believe though,is that he's not the original El Divino,as it mentions that it's passed down from one person to the next,and if it's even slightly implied,that event must have happened at least once in the clan's history,whether they were the Huracan,or were a smaller group,at that certain point.

And i think los santos is the name of a place,not a wrestler/clan member.
5/7
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 30/08/2013, 23:08

Isn't Los Santos in GTA San Andreas?
6/7
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 00:44

Obvious reference. But it's a place in UR now and you just gotta learn to deal with it
7/7
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 03:01

Los Santos means The Saints. In the context of GTA, it's a parody of Los Angeles (The Angels). In the context of UR, it's heavily implied to be a Central or South American country. Different place, same name, like how there's a character called Pyro in both UR and TF2.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals