Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How do you beat Nightmare and Piranas with Rescue?

Sunday 01/09/2013, 00:38
Giantsgiants - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Giantsgiants - Master English - Sunday 01/09/2013, 00:38

In my experience, Rescue seems to be the clan that's most affected by the Nightmare and Piranas SOB. How do Rescue players beat these two clans?

2/4
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 01:26

Lea, Glorg, and Kerry are commonly used.
Also affective are Wesley, Buckler, Shirley (but only I seem to like her) and Sue.

As Rescue, you will nearly always struggle against SOB. To counter, use cards with 6-7 power and good abilities (like the ones stated above) and learn to bluff effectively.

Also, Pam makes a decent wall (with 5(?) ) damage and +8 attack.
3/4
GOthee - Veteran Español
Sunday 01/09/2013, 01:39

Pira Night onyl remove your bonus so cards that don't rely in their bonus should do good. Rescue has pretty good cards like : Kerry , Steve and Pastor are good defensive bluffers that can win you duels, no matter what clan u are against. Also Cliff and Antia are good cards you should have in your deck. Oh, and dont listen to people telling you that Pam is good, she isnt, she sucks. You can make a good Rescue deck without her.
4/4
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 05:08

Simple solution: Don't use Rescue.

If you want to try and win, I can tell you it's going to be very tough, especially with a star disadvantage as Rescue lack the high base power to compete against SoB. Sledg is good, and Cliff's damage and SoA is still there.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals