offline Steel X_HoA Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 05/09/2013, 08:19

With all due respect, what in the name of all that's holy is this, dear staff ? Askai, Fei, Oshitsune, Tula, Nellie, Wheeler ... just a few examples of cards that have been modified (last picture-wise) lately. This was reverted back to normal for a while, until now. I just cannot understand what's UR's problem with the original images ... they looked perfect and this zoom-outs just ruin them. We all know that there have been other such attempts in the past, like it was with Vickie Cr. Why can't UR ever learn ? It didn't work then, doesn't now and it won't work anytime else. Plus, I feel like they're just having this bad habit of "fixing what's not broken". Now, I'm aware of the fact that they're doing things to improve the game for us, and I respect and thank them for it ... but this is obviously not the way. Sure, now a larger amount of the full artwork is visible, but it's so out-of-place, especially when contrasting with other, normal-zoomed, cards. Please, once again, turn them back to how they used to be and don't attempt the same bad move again. I mean, these are just my thoughts, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with such opinions regarding the said topic. I can't be ...

Cancel

offline Cakeman Icing Guru Hip Hop Messiahz
Thursday 05/09/2013, 12:40

So I'm not the only one who noticed...I don't like these changes.smiley

Cancel

offline -Bakuryu Senior  
Thursday 05/09/2013, 14:58

They're making changes just to make them.

Cancel

offline Monty XX Colossus Heaven Destroyer
Thursday 05/09/2013, 17:13

Horrible changes, agree smiley

Cancel

offline CHR0 Titan Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:00

I do not like most of the changes, a few are alright but some such as Tula do not appeal to the eye.

Cancel

offline 0 Fruz Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:25

I didn't even notice, and don't think it's a big deal.

Cancel

Thursday 05/09/2013, 19:19

Maybe it's not, but to me, the little things make games good. Plus, I do believe that, as this is a TCG, artwork has a pretty important role. If the cards would just be numbers and letter, I doubt that UR would be as popular.

Cancel

Thursday 05/09/2013, 19:20

*letters

Cancel

offline Dexwell Imperator  
Friday 06/09/2013, 00:03

I don't really understand the problem. So they zoomed out on the graphics, whats so bad about it that it must be changed back? Okay, they wasted a little time implementing these changes, why waste time changing them back when it doesn't really matter? To me its no big deal.

Cancel

offline yaoihuntresse Colossus Wise Men Distracted starstarstarstar
Friday 06/09/2013, 03:03

I don't really mind it myself.

Cancel

Answer to this subject