Click here if you forgot your password.

Cheap elo project

Cheap elo project
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 13:51
AoEM_Sakal - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Cheap elo project
AoEM_Sakal - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Tuesday 17/09/2013, 13:51

Hi, I decided to make few inexpensive elo presets, with the main goal to be still competitive, but with a maximum price being only a little over 10 000 clintz. I also tried to make these decks from various clans with a single card maximum price little over 3000 clintz.
I hope it will be useful for beginners and I hope I made them playable enough to stand a chance in the current elo format.

I made 5 of these decks so far, and I know they aren't best, but I hope they aren't bad/unplayable and I'm open to any suggestions or criticism, but please don't rate red for no reason and rather tell me what should I improve/change with the mind of the budget.

Here are the links:

Cheap elo project: 1
Cheap elo project: 2
cheap elo project: 3
deleted
deleted

2/5
A-Trak - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 06:37

These are solid 1400 decks. i especially like 1, 2, and 3
3/5
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 14:43

2 is by far the best in my opinion. Very good work.
4/5
AoEM_Sakal - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 20:49

Thanks, I was almost out of ideas when I was making 4 and 5, so they are probably worse than the other decks. I just tried to mix different clans. But I don't know if they are 1400-able, but I think 1,2,3 are definitely 1300-able and 4,5 may be too. Do you have any suggestion what to change in the mind of the budget in any of these decks? (mono All Stars can use Ashley, I forgot about that card)

Do you think these presets can be useful for new players who want to start in elo or to players who want to try elo, but have low budget?

If yes I can try to make other presets and maybe it will help somebody.
5/5
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 22:20

2 and 3 are really fine

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals