Best Clans for Card Packs

Sunday 13/10/2013, 06:40
-MoonBoy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
-MoonBoy - Titan - Aussie UprisingEnglish - Sunday 13/10/2013, 06:40

I've got 1000 credits and planning to spend it all on Ultimate Packs. Thing is I'm not sure which clans are the best to choose and will provide the highest amount of gain from these packs. I'm thinking of these clans to choose: Vortex, Huracan, Jungo, Berzerk, Piranas. Can you guys give me your advice on this?
« Previous12Next »

2/15
CN Mafioso - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Deutsch
Sunday 13/10/2013, 06:47

Junkz or Ghiest instead of Piranas
3/15
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 08:45

It's been generally accepted that you get better value-for-credits from New Blood (preferably on a new release Friday) or Elite packs as opposed to Ultimate. Someone can probably back that up mathematically.
4/15
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 13:01

To address the topic of this thread, I'd advise go with Uppers (due to high value of Zatman, Dorian and Kazayan who you are likely to get as they are Uncommon), Sakrohm (due to existence of expensive GraksmxxT and Uncommon Uranus), and Huracan (due to the likes of Noctezuma and El Divino). Then sell those expensive cards you don't want and buy those from the clans you mentioned. Don't automatically pick clans that you want from packs as you'll miss an opportunity for even more money.
Avoid picking Frozn and La Junta as clans from packs atm, all the cards in those clans who aren't cr have low clintz value.
5/15
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 13:27

Sorry for double post but I want to attempt JO3SHMO s challenge for a maths solution.
With 1000 credits you'll get 14 Ultimate packs, are guaranteed 42 Rare cards, and also recieve a mixture 56 other Common and Uncommon cards (maybe more rares if lucky?), but lets put it at 28 Uncommon and 28 Common
However, you'll get 25 New Blood/Elite packs for same amount, guaranteeing 25 Rare cards and roughly 75 Uncommon and 75 Common each
I'll use a simple model assigning Rares an average value of 8000, Uncommons 2000, and Commons 500 clintz (taking expensive exceptions into account). Reasonable? With these assumptions if you buy Ultimate packs you'll get roughly 406000 clintz worth of cards, if you buy New Blood/Elite packs you'll get only roughly 387500 clintz worth!
At 1st it seems either what is generally accepted is wrong and -MoonBoy- should go with Ultimate packs, OR I've made poor average estimates. The sums are right.
But what I think this really shows is if you pick clans with exceptional value cards, like Sakrohm and Uppers with many costly Uncommon cards like Uranus and Zatman , you benefit from buying Elite. You benefit with Ultimate if you pick clans with more typical card values
If you want to pick clans you mentioned -MoonBoy- go Ultimate. IF AND ONLY IF you pick Uppers, Sakrohm etc. to profiteer, take (apparently) a risk and go Elite. Or just pick New Blood for the chance of getting multiple Noctezuma
Let us know about your results
6/15
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 15:12

Vortex, huracane, Uppers, Sakrohm
i choose this everytime.
huracane and Uppers are best.
7/15
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 18:26

Ultimate>elite>NB
8/15
-MoonBoy - Titan - Aussie Uprising English
Monday 14/10/2013, 10:03

Hey guys this is just to update you on my pulls
Spikey 13 thank also for you mathematical input on this matter; you've helped me make better decisions as to what packs I should buy. In any case, I went with the elite packs and chose Sakrohm, Uppers, Vortex and Huracan. I had some AMAZING pulls:
2 Noctezuma
7 Dorian
2 Zatman
2 Kazayan
2 C Wing
2 Dagg
1 Dregn

And a bunch of other high value cards. I haven't summed the total value of my haul but I'd say its well over 400k
9/15
-MoonBoy - Titan - Aussie Uprising English
Monday 14/10/2013, 12:57

UPDATE: Summed up of the cards with the highest values I got from this haul and I ended up gaining a total of 554,264 Clintz.

I'm probably gonna do another haul again so stay tuned!
10/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 14/10/2013, 14:56

You should do the next haul with New Blood packs right after new cards are released just to get something for comparison.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals