Saturday 16/11/2013, 11:17
wats_happenin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
La Junta in ELO
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Saturday 16/11/2013, 11:17

Burn through ELO

So there's my favourite combo
Brianna + Isatis> any other combo of 4* (Bryan is NOT that good a card)

Personal preferences:
Scooty> Tolliver/ Victoria/Dean/blah....Attack manip is an invaluable skill to hold in ELO and honestly decks without it struggle
HOWEVER La Junta do suffer quite a bit vs SOA and Victoria is my 4th option for this spot (providing disgustingly solid defense against SOA)

Milena>Jane Ramba Cr...pushing the KO for me is more important than ramba's defensive skills. of course this can differ for everyone

2/6
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 16/11/2013, 14:16

I've been Brianna's number one fan since the start! Bryan used to be one of the most solid cards in the game. A moment of silence for this legend.

Agreed on the 2*. Probably want Victoria in though considering how Rolph and SoA in general easily destroy your cards.

Ramba IMO is still slightly better. Her min is slightly better, and I find Milena more predictable. To each his/her own, I guess.
3/6
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 16/11/2013, 23:12

With Milena comes easier KOs. You won't find her predictable if she perfect pills you.
4/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 18/11/2013, 10:51

Nice deck
5/6
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 19/11/2013, 19:51

Your deck lacks Arnie. Arnie gives you a second chance to win a round.
I would suggest Pilzken ---> Arnie
Milena ---> Bryan

Bryan is not just for winning rounds but rather a very useful utility card. Also very good for mind games.
6/6
UR Vazooka - Guru - Unleashed Revolution Português
Tuesday 19/11/2013, 23:22

Personally I find this deck too affected by SOA.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals