[LFG] + [INTRO] An older player that is returning

Tuesday 17/12/2013, 06:49
DaLonz - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
DaLonz - Imperator English - Tuesday 17/12/2013, 06:49

Firstly, thanks for the read, my time is valuable and so is yours. I appreciate you taking the time to check my post.

Moving forward; I've been playing this game off and on since 2008. My collection was fairly large to begin as I was serious about the competitive aspect of the game in the beginning. Life got complicated so I stopped playing. Fast forward to recently and suddenly the meta changed, my entire friends list doesn't exist anymore and my guild is gone. This game has changed a lot, but i still find it challenging and entertaining. Good news is, some of my collection went CR, so funding has not been an issue. Bad news is, most of the cards, tricks, and meta that was relevant back when I played just simply aren't now.

Which brings me to this. I am looking for and active and highly competitive guild. I am not interested in a casual or social guild. I am open to friends if you want to be on my list, i am sociable and active every day, but I am not looking for a guild of people who are here to be friends, chat, RP, whatever it is you name it. If you are 'friendly' and happen to be a high level playing group then great. But joking around and playing substandard is not something im interested in. I want to surround myself with strong players so I can relearn the meta, study high level deck archetypes, analyze relevant crytiques of my failings and successes, and get where I need to be.

2/6
DaLonz - Imperator English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 06:54

Additionally. I apologize if this sounds elitist or rude to anyone, that is not my intention. I am being very straight forward with this for two reasons. One, because my time if valuable, and to be Frank, I don't like wasting it. Two, if your group isn't serious, i will inevitably find out. Which would mean me leaving eventually anyway, either when I discover the latter, or outgrow the guild. I am looking for longevity in a group so do us both a favor and keep it moving if this doesn't sound like a good fit for you.

Again, thanks for reading. Feel free to PM me for more info or questions. Also, remember, if you speak english and are like minded you can always hit me up for a friend request too. Thanks and take care.
3/6
LastStop Cr - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 12:04

Look at Wise Men Distracted bud! We're currently searching for some new blood, PM an admin or me if you'd like more info
cheers

Wise Men Distracted

Editor's note: Help to fix the broken guild link.

edited by Cyber Tuesday 17/12/2013, 12:04
4/6
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 07:08

Join Slaves of Freedom

A guild with Active members.

5/6
CN Mafioso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 08:03

6/6
(PnPt)VariM - Imperator - Passion and Punishment English
Wednesday 18/12/2013, 00:34

I'm adding you to my friends list if only because I appreciate straightforward talk and it'd be nice to see what you're up to on my feed. My guild is primarily newer players though, so I doubt we're what you're looking for.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals