Click here if you forgot your password.

Vortex in Survivor

Vortex in Survivor
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 11:18
Khalil_Rules - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Vortex in Survivor
Khalil_Rules - Veteran - Den of Urban MastersEnglish - Wednesday 23/06/2010, 11:18

Does anyone else see where the playability for Vortex may lie
because the more u win the less pills u have while u have more life
if ur Vortex were to lose u would get pills back, making it easier to win

2/5
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 23:59

Possibly, only the feature will tell, but you should also consider that if you bluff with few pills, your opponent might call your bluff and 7/8 damage is seen quite often in survivor. and it wouldn't be to nice to get 8 damage even with 15 lives while your oppenent only used 1 or 2 pills
3/5
ZombieHD - Hero English
Friday 25/06/2010, 06:06

Think they're bluffing? Call it with any of the Vortex... Spend 1 pill, and fury. If they were bluffing ou do 4-9 damage (depending on the character. If not, you lose and gain back all but one of your pillz... It leads to some interesting moves, and is very difficult to balance spending just enough pillz, and LOSING, to gain a large pill advantage. It's gonna be a little while before the best uses are figured out (at least for me), but the Vortex are very interesting to play with and I think they will be seen more and more often as the price comes down.

SoB is generally a nuisance, however all the Vortex have 6-7 power, and can usually match up to the Nightmare and Pirana clan more or less even. I think the Vortex will play well with the Skeelz and their Confidence/Revenge abilities. If you win, great, keep the good times rolling and hit 'em with Manfred's life gain. Lose? No problem you got those 3-4 pills back (while our opponent is down 3-4 (or more). Here comes Jay, how's 9 damage feel.

At least, that's what I'm thinking right now... I guess we'll see.
4/5
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Friday 25/06/2010, 07:17

From my experience, they work well in the early stages of ELO Survivor, but as you find yourself with less and less pillz, their bonus becomes less useful as you will spend less pillz per round, thus receiving less pillz per round.
5/5
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 25/06/2010, 08:34

Ditto math there.
but them with say Uppers/Montana and you might find the later stages quite easier, i mean you will get pillz pack if you lose but still be able to force pillz

(id reccomend using 3 Vortex Morphun and Uppers if you want to do well )

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals