Bugs : Random/Non-Random, and Pillz number

Wednesday 18/08/2010, 15:50
Nekuro Engeru - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Nekuro Engeru - Titan English - Wednesday 18/08/2010, 15:50

Had my game mode set as Non-Random, found myself in a Random-type game in T1 Deathmatch mode. A bit annoying, as I'd calculated what I needed and lost through the random thingy '
Also had trouble when I went full-Pillz and when the battle started, there were none on my character.
« Previous12Next »

2/17
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTY Português
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 16:10

It happened 2 me 2, I was in no random and it happened 2 me twice in a T2 Deathmatch
3/17
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 20:12

I believe it's the majority setting that takes over the room. For example, 10 people in the room, 6 have random as their option, now the deathmatch is in random.

As for the second problem, make sure you click on your pillz not just hover and think you clicked. (Has happened to me before )
4/17
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 20:22

Its like this

if u face a random type person and ur a non random its a 50% chance that it will be random or non-random
5/17
UE-vince234 - Legend - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 19/08/2010, 21:11

I am a no random person playing in T2 Deathmatch... which in the Room Selection choices says that it is no random...

As for the other problem, it's happened to me if I'm not careful, too...
6/17
Fatecalling - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 04/09/2010, 10:08

The pill thing happened to me twice!!!and thank athena...saved me.ended up pulling off a major bluff both times.
7/17
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 05:07

Random mode doesn't deserve to exist in UR. Sorry Random players, but it destroys the element of UR gameplay. We simply cannot depend on luck to win every match...
8/17
DM-Icemizer - Titan English
Monday 20/09/2010, 15:37

Random is for noobs the room says no random all the battles should be no random
9/17
Hotel_Moscow - Senior English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 00:10

Im losing alot thanks to no random matches i should win i lose i shouldnt lose if i use all 12 pills on the last round and my opponent uses 7
10/17
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 23:14

...Moscow, go away. You don't get the game, do you?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals