Abuse of Uppers in Deathmatch.

Sunday 12/09/2010, 05:04
yugirival - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning GambitEnglish - Sunday 12/09/2010, 05:04

You'll see Jackie, Zatman, Dorian, Oxen, Rubie, and other Uppers really often in Deathmatch. Now I'm starting to wonder if STOP cards will work, or maybe even a deck to counter a typical Uppers DM deck. (And the STOP cards can fight GHEIST and Roots, too!)
« Previous123Next »

2/23
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 05:42

I use La Junta / Sakrohm and they can handle Uppers well. Ulu Watu is more of a threat to my deck than Uppers.
Imo, It's mostly on the deck build, the match-up, and the player.
3/23
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 07:42

With Jackie and Zatman, why *wouldn't* you go Uppers?
4/23
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 12/09/2010, 08:55

I play Piranas, GHEIST, Vortex, and Nightmare in DM T1 and I win 90% that I enter.

T2 is over-bloated with ridiculous OP cards, if you don't like it go T1 and play a more balanced game. You can still use some of the extravagant cars in your deck, but you can't force a deck full of them.
5/23
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 12/09/2010, 08:57

Stop Cards to counter Uppers would be a waste of time. You'd need to draw two in your hand to have any real hope of putting one of them up against the single card you're bringing them for.
6/23
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 09:23

T1... the elo banned cards rule. getting jackie and Zatman in a deck for 7 stars means Uppers abuse is to be expected. i dont think there is a better 7 star pairing in the game. Guru Graksmmxt is also nasty. Vickie and Lyse also, but vickie is becoming more exposed as the power creepage continues
7/23
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 14:17

To counter Uppers, just use Uppers.
8/23
FitJohn - Titan English
Monday 13/09/2010, 01:39

Please... the last thing we need is more Uppers decks. Stay away from them, or Montana or Rescue. Plenty of those decks around. Way overused.

Use Junkz-Sakrohm . You have plenty of good cards with varied abilities and a fair attacking bonus to chose from, no matter what style you like to play. Sentinel works too.
9/23
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 13/09/2010, 07:28

I use Freaks-Jungo.
Whenever I see Jackie, I curse myself and wish I had used Uppers instead.

The End.
10/23
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 01:53

I'm talking about T1 DM btw. NO

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals