Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Spent 1k credtis on cards get em while they hot! cheap!

Wednesday 14/03/2007, 01:14
Vesuvan - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Vesuvan - Legend - ImmortalityEnglish - Wednesday 14/03/2007, 01:14

Im not even gonna bother posting cards way to many of em like few hundred, please dont leave dum messages like post this post that cuz i wont like i said a few hundred cards all from rares to commens up for grabs cheap cheap cheap.....

click my name to view my profile, scroll to bottom of profile and there you go all the woundres deals !

2/3
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Wednesday 14/03/2007, 14:09

How much for a Kenny, Noodile, Graxx, Phonos, Vermyn, No Nam, Gertrude, Python, Jane ramba, Bridgett, Vanasar, Hugo, VICKIE, Estalt, Charlie, Yatoi, Narenda, Kiki, Skullface, Chloe, Miss Chloe, GIA!!!, Frankie Hi, or Taylor. These are the only cards I'm missing that are still in circulation. Whisper me results please and in the same order if you can.
3/3
X-Thuga-X - Legend Português
Wednesday 14/03/2007, 14:21

I have kenny, Phonos, No Nam, Python, Vansaar, Hugo, Estalt, Narendra, Kiki ,skullface ,Miss Chloe, , Frankie Hi and Taylor

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals