Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Selling Vickie x2 and Jackie
0-FS WMD - Veteran English - Sunday 06/05/2007, 23:06

Make an offer but make it reasonable.

2/5
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Monday 07/05/2007, 10:23

What's the level for the cards and minimum price you're looking for? Do you trade cards as well?
3/5
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Monday 07/05/2007, 13:36

I used to level them and sell them but I have recently bought about $300 worth of cards and just leveling them all was too much work so I now just sell them unleveled. If you want them leveld I can level them because all I do at work is pretty much play nonstop and i have Vansaar so I can lvl them decently fast. I actually sold these 3 but will get more this week I normally will take the lowest market price and subtract 2-500 clintz. I do take trades although most of the items I need are CR as I have everything else but I will gladly take other trades as well.
4/5
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 08/05/2007, 13:02

Well I'm interested in Vickie, I won't mind if she's not levelled. Cheaper for me. I have an extra Macumba, max levelled to throw in?
5/5
SupernovaHD - Imperator English
Wednesday 09/05/2007, 10:05

Hey am intrested in jackie

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals