Pc on kiki cry

Pc on Kiki cry
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 01:58
soliuz - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Pc on kiki cry
soliuz - Imperator English - Tuesday 29/01/2008, 01:58

Price check if u dont know its not on the market so can someone give me the closest estimate on how much max lvl would go for?

2/6
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 06:34

3Millions. I dunno do someone will post higher price than me
3/6
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 06:51

Kiki Cr?
or just Kiki?

because if you have a Kiki Cr, then it runs between 6 and 12 mill

for regular Kiki, probably 3000 if you're lucky.
up to 5,000 on rare occasions.
4/6
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 08:14

Nude he have Kiki Cr
But you are wrong, becouse noone have 6-12M for Kiki Cr
DJ korr can trade for Kiki Cr, Dj Korr costs 4M
5/6
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 09:01

Soliuz - Let me first say Congrats with you top 100 ELO finish and your Kiki Cr award. I think your the first American to win an old Cr since LittleTK. Awesome job!

As far as Kiki Cr goes, I don't think there is a definitive price. It all depends on how many sells are on the market and with the old Crs, there is usually not many. You're not going to get a correct answer here since their really isn't one. If you are looking to trade him for another Cr, your best bet would be to post a message on the French forum.

Just saw that you put him up for sale at 4.5 million, which seems reasonable to me. Again, congrats!
6/6
SE-angel - Hero - SE English
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 16:55

You can have definetely 3 millions in ctz and more if you want to trade it for others cr cards I would say 4millions in others cr cards. You can also trade your Kiki Cr 0xp against a full one and 100k ctz easily... you can have Lyse Teria Cr or DJ Korr Cr without too much problems if you didn't level it up...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals