Tuesday 29/01/2008, 01:58

Price check if u dont know its not on the market so can someone give me the closest estimate on how much max lvl would go for?

Cancel
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 06:34

3Millions. I dunno do someone will post higher price than me smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 06:51

Kiki Cr?
or just Kiki?

because if you have a Kiki Cr, then it runs between 6 and 12 mill

for regular Kiki, probably 3000 if you're Lucky.
up to 5,000 on rare occasions.

Cancel
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 08:14

Nude he have Kiki Cr smiley
But you are wrong, becouse noone have 6-12M for Kiki Cr smiley
DJ korr can trade for Kiki Cr, Dj Korr costs 4M smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 09:01

Soliuz - Let me first say Congrats with you top 100 ELO finish and your Kiki Cr award. I think your the first American to win an old Cr since LittleTK. Awesome job! smiley

As far as Kiki Cr goes, I don't think there is a definitive price. It all depends on how many sells are on the market and with the old Crs, there is usually not many. You're not going to get a correct answer here since their really isn't one. If you are looking to trade him for another Cr, your best bet would be to post a message on the French forum.

Just saw that you put him up for sale at 4.5 million, which seems reasonable to me. Again, congrats!

Cancel
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 16:55

You can have definetely 3 millions in ctz and more if you want to trade it for others cr cards I would say 4millions in others cr cards. You can also trade your Kiki Cr 0xp against a full one and 100k ctz easily... you can have Lyse Teria Cr or DJ Korr Cr without too much problems if you didn't level it up...

Cancel

Reply to this subject