[WTB] Commons in lots of 10.

Wednesday 12/03/2008, 13:59
0-FS WMD - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
0-FS WMD - Veteran English - Wednesday 12/03/2008, 13:59

Looking to common cards in lots of 10. Looking to pay really no more then 2-3k for a lot of 10 and there aren't really many commons that should go for that. 10 for 1500ish would be nice. I am also willing to trade for lots of 10 rare or uncommon cards.

I would prefer it be the same 10 cards. However i will take 5 and 5. So, if you have 10 Bob Joby's that you want to get rid of. I would pay you say 1500 for all 10. Or if you have 5 Elliot's and 5 Diego's I would pay you maybe 1500 for 10. this is just an example. Let me know the cards you have in lots of 10 or 2 lots of 5 and your asking price. prefer a PM bc I can respond easier. I get new cards quite often. I could possibly even do trades for new cards on fridays. This friday I will probably buy at least 1k credits if not 2k and will be buying cards so, that means I will most likely have extras of new cards.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals