MODERATORS/ADMINS please help me in a problem

Saturday 21/10/2006, 11:18
kv NIVROTH - Titan Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
kv NIVROTH - Titan - KINGS OF VALACHIARomână - Saturday 21/10/2006, 11:18

Look. i'm from romania. here isn't enabled the buying credits via SMS system. i have a friend in poland. if he sends an SMS and receives the code, and then he tells me the code and iI WILL USE HIS CODE to buy credits, WILL IT WORK? (i mean if the sms is sent from poland and the code used from romania). another problem is: will that UNLOCK me so that i'll can sell cards on the market? THANX A LOT. best wishes to you.

2/5
0RG-Shane - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Saturday 21/10/2006, 11:20

Contact the Staff: support-en@urban-rivals.com or http://dev.urban-rivals.com/support/index.php?pg=request
3/5
kv NIVROTH - Titan - KINGS OF VALACHIA Română
Saturday 21/10/2006, 11:22

Thanx shane
4/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 21/10/2006, 11:23

It should works without any problem, just select poland when validating the code.
5/5
kv NIVROTH - Titan - KINGS OF VALACHIA Română
Saturday 21/10/2006, 11:27

Thanx fraggle. i thought about not being a problem because the software may identify MY IP as being from romania . thanx a lot

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals