Cancelling a sale?

Cancelling a sale?
Saturday 21/04/2007, 04:18
Nemo Utopia - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Cancelling a sale?
Nemo Utopia - Imperator English - Saturday 21/04/2007, 04:18

Is there some way to cancel a sale after you have posted it? This is assuming someone hasn't already bought it, of course, but I'd like to know that I can change prices if I need to...the Knowledge Base had nothing on this.

2/5
DUC-Roland - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 13:58

Go to the market, then click current sales, and you see your characters you've put on sale. You can also cancel your sales there.
3/5
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 14:31

Yh go on the market click on current sales at the top thn click the cancel option next to the card you don't want to sell , they go straight back to your collection
4/5
IshmaelDante - Hero - lord Guild Português
Saturday 21/04/2007, 15:11

In the market click on current sales. if no one has biught your card then you can cancel the sale
5/5
Nemo Utopia - Imperator English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 02:29

Thanks everyone for the replies! Good to know, and I figured it out no problem once I clicked the right link (to current sales).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals