Thursday 26/07/2007, 16:47
a miracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Trading Leviatonn
a miracle - Imperator - RejectedEnglish - Thursday 26/07/2007, 16:47

I currently have 3 copies i can trade out

willing to trade all 3 copies for Sigmund Cr

willing to trade ONE copy for elya OR vickie OR Gaia+Jackie OR Tanaereva+Selsya Cr+Zatman OR GraksmxxT+Saddy OR GraksmxxT+lelena

i will ONLY accept those offers i've just made, so please don't offer anything else

2/8
SupernovaHD - Imperator English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 18:07

Hey mate no one gunna go for it all three aint worth it Leviatonn is about to be dropped in price substantly so u maswell wait a while
3/8
a miracle - Imperator - Rejected English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 19:45

And what you don't know is that those of us with money can manipulate the market any way we want, if i were to buy out all copies of Leviatonn then reset price at 35k what then?
4/8
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Thursday 26/07/2007, 22:53

I don't know if this works.....have saw it too much, people trying to change price of cards, and it never works. Even because in the end of next week the prices of Leviatonn will drop anyway...
5/8
Baron WMD - Master English
Friday 27/07/2007, 07:39

Hey guys .. this is just rude. The guy posted a trade that he wants to make which is ten times better than what most people post in here (which is usually something along the lines of "can I get any cheap card, just put it in my private sales". If you dont like his trade, then don't respond at all and let his post die. But if you don't like his trade and want the Leviatonn, then simply private message him. Dont flame him publicly with no intent to buy the card, so rude.
-fishi
6/8
toogosu4u - Master English
Friday 27/07/2007, 16:45

Hi, I have an Elya (R) card I am considering to trade and would like to know if you could tell me Leviatonn's stats at level 3? If not, I understand. Thank you.
7/8
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Friday 27/07/2007, 17:51

I was't pretend to be rude, i olny talked that is hard to manipulate prices on market, and that in next week the price of Leviatonn will drop, since players will buy the packs to get the new cards
8/8
TDDP - Imperator English
Sunday 29/07/2007, 13:12

Hii yes i need Zatman what do you want?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals